Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever think, Geez I should have done something better

Status
Not open for further replies.

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
with my life?

Everytime I watch the movie 'The Guardian' - I think how I should have gone in a different direction with my life.

I have a nice life, I do well for myself, I have no real complaints - I'm happy but I ask myself sometimes what have I really done here?

Dunno.

:worried:

Anyone else?

All the time, Vel. All the time. However, I may just be suffering from the "grass is greener" syndrome.

heatherrae said:
All the time, Vel. All the time. However, I may just be suffering from the "grass is greener" syndrome.

Well, I guess the good thing is that change can always happen providing fear doesn't hold one back from trying.

I feel like I haven't lived up to any purpose to be here - does that sound egotistical? Maybe I just can't express what I'm thinking...

velvett said:
Well, I guess the good thing is that change can always happen providing fear doesn't hold one back from trying.

I feel like I haven't lived up to any purpose to be here - does that sound egotistical? Maybe I just can't express what I'm thinking...
No, I get what you mean. I think having a purpose is at the center of self-actualization.

velvett said:
with my life?

Everytime I watch the movie 'The Guardian' - I think how I should have gone in a different direction with my life.

I have a nice life, I do well for myself, I have no real complaints - I'm happy but I ask myself sometimes what have I really done here?

Dunno.

:worried:

Anyone else?
Or if you died today what legacy would you leave?
Its the same epiphany.

Yes, but I also know that I'm lucky to have what I have. With every choice comes consequences and the most important thing for me has always been health and fitness training (and I"ve always been consistent with that) and anything that might interfere with that I wouldn't venture into. I know I'm not cut out for a high stress enviroment and many people that make lots of money (attornies, etc) are not happy because of that stress. So now I'm at a point in life where I get to take a break and decide what direction I want to head in as far as making money goes.

velvett said:
Has anyone see this movie?

US Coast Guards?

I've seen it. Great movie...not a member of Coastguards though. Resqguy just retired from the USCG I believe.

I think I'm gonna end up doing something where I can work from home and have lots of free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom