Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do fast food workers really need $15/hr to fug up my drive thru orders?

Actually, you really want to know what I think? I think that anybody who is willing to work full time at a job, whatever that job may be, deserves to be able to make a living wage,
I'm sick of hearing that people who don't work hard at school deserve what they get.

I agree with this.

Even unskilled humans have value. If you don't have a machine to scoop fries into a bag then the value of that human should be enough to live and maintain the human that you are using as a resource.

These exploitative slimeballs are the losers here.

Like the threat of McDonalds or Walmart taking away just one or all of their jobs is really a threat, let them do it. So what. I cannot believe that anyone would agree with them basically subsidizing half their work force and call the employees the losers here. I hope they go out of business and no one is employed by them. I'd like that.

Ummmmmh

cuz u gonna need sum paperwork to work for a fast food corporation :confused:

Laws are strict in my neck of the woods. The Mexicans around here are documented and work hard. But if I could work inside rather than a farm or lawn service for the same $$, I'd work inside.

Laws are strict in my neck of the woods. The Mexicans around here are documented and work hard. But if I could work inside rather than a farm or lawn service for the same $$, I'd work inside.

yeah, butt you can't w/o paperwork so it's a non sequitur

MuscleMom, there are millions of people in the workforce who make a good living without having gone to college.

Top Bottom