Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do fast food workers really need $15/hr to fug up my drive thru orders?

Just let me enter my own order on a touch screen and swipe a credit card. Then you can lower the cost of my #3 meal by $0.50 and we'll all be better off.

Who needs entry-level jobs anyway? If the libs are determined to grow the permanent underclass, let them.

The wages they makes directly reflect the skills they bring to the workforce. Stocking shelves and flipping burgers does not denote anything more than minimum wage. If anything its motivator to better ones self through education or a trade. Besides, where would it end? $15 today how much tomorrow? The gimme gimme society that has been created in this country is sickening.

Sent from my Z750C using EliteFitness

True story: Tonight I stopped by Publix to get my favorite -- a box of hot fried chicken parts. But my two 18 month olds and almost five year old eat both breasts out of my box. So being clever, I proceeded to buy two more breasts from the deli. The guy couldn't figure-out how to operate the touch register. After about two full minutes (literally), I pointed-out the buttons he needed to press. I even had to show him how to hit the "2" key, because it was going to print a sticker that only charged me for one had I not shown him.

Can someone please explain to me why he needs $15 per hour? We may be better off getting him on SSDI and giving him 60 hydros a month. That's where the system is headed anyway.

If somehow they did get the $15 per hour that they're demanding the retailers, food service industry, etc. would simply pass the expense back to the consumer essentially putting themselves out of business because, let's face it, the processed crap they peddle cost too much as it is.

Sent from my Z750C using EliteFitness

Top Bottom