Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dips Dips Dips Dips Dips Dips

so what about this...

from years of flat benching, ive developed a respectable lower chest and frontal delts...now they are out of proportion...maybe i should cut out weighted dips...but damn i love them...but when havoc talks, i listen, cause he is really big and cut and has his hair fashioned in a most modern fashion....

HighIntensity said:
any other sugg.s lower chest

Bro, try some decline, one handed dumbell presses. Go flat bench as well and really concentrate on good form and breathing. One handed dumbell presses have made a huge difference for me.

oak i do lean foward...and i think the dips are messing up my already bad shoulders

HighIntensity said:

i think im going to throw these in my workouts again...

why do you say one handed though?

By using only one arm (I guess I should have said one arm) you are better able to isolate the specific pec muscle. You will also depend much less on your deltoids and tris. This is also great if you have one pec that is lagging. This is the best excercise I have ever found for pecs. I usually do it as a finishing move, cause you cant do as much weight with one arm.

Top Bottom