Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

De Bench Transfer

CytoMel

Hey whats shaking I have a weird experience with the Westside DE bench. On the speed benching day I did my three reps faster than a few of my training partners did (we all used the dame weight and timed it with a stopwatch) and we all train the bench with the same form (bring it low, straight back up). After this we did triceps and they were much stronger than me in triceps and lats. If the bench press is mostly triceps and some lats, than why do I have a faster dynamic bench but weaker triceps and lats? Thanks

It's possible you have a shorter range of motion, but I would bet that you know how to generate power better than your partners. You are using your muscles more efficiently than the other guys. Speed is the key. I routinely get my ass kicked on our me sq/dl days, but I have the best speed and my meet pr's are higher than all of my partners.

me and my partner go through the same thing

i can destroy him on tricep strength...... but his lats are incredible

i have trouble on M.E. day getting the bar down quick enough

thats ok...... im learning...... but maybe you could give me some advise since your good at it already

X

Top Bottom