Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting and postworkout carbs

missyd143

hey im so confused becuase im in cutting phase right now and i was wondering if cool whip or skim milk carbs after a workout wwill store as fat ..i take it along with my eas whey....?? will it or is it bad..??...about 30 grams of carbs only after a workout=my total for the day..

the issue is not if it will be stored as fat-if you are on a keto diet, the point of it is to keep carbs less than 20g a day-on another diet, YES the best time to have carbs is post workout-also, milk is a bad idea if you are cutting

i mean is MILK bad after a workout..thats a carb and if i have a half cup of it will it be bad? i dont drink it any other time

Missy, lactose is a very bad choice for post workout because it is very slowly absorbed.

As for a little soy raising estrogen levels in men, I would like to see a study on that...

its a perfect time for carbs. just make sure your post wokout meal doesnt contain any fat. an ideal post wokout meal for you while cutting would be:
-25g whey isolate
-30g dextrose(ultra feul)
-5g l glutamine

this will throw you out of ketosis. Its worth it though. your recovery will be 10x better than no carbs, and youll be back in ketosis by the morning.

check out the post on the supp board titled ANIMALBOLICS, it may be of interest to you.

what about pre-workout on a low carb diet? i wana train this afternoon.. what should i have prior to training?

Top Bottom