Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest results for NJ states

Deciever1

November 9th, 2002
NJ State Powerlifting Championships
Training Style : Westside Hybrid
USAPL Sanctioned
Age-15
-Weight-138.2
-Squat- 297.5 / 314 / 336
Bench press --181.75 / 198.25 / 209.25 miss
Deadlift - 341.5 / 374.75 / 402.25 miss
Equipment Used- Inzer knee wraps, Inzer Blast Shirt, Inzer Champion Suit
Comments- Today was a great day. Contest started off kinda of bad for everyone, as the judges were strict as hell. People going clearly below parallel got red lighted.. I felt like i was at the IPF worlds.. it was that strict.
- All my squats went farely well. I picked my 1st and second attempt, while my partner sprised me on my 3rd attempt, and just made me do it. It was a very ugly, deep , squat, but i got it up and thats all that matters.
- I was very nervous about bench press, as i always do bad on it. I opened up with 181.75 and i smoked it. Jumped up to 198.25, and smoked that. Decided to just go all out on my 3rd attempt, and tried 209.25, but it just wasnt meant to be.
- Now time for the fun. I love deadlifts. I opened up at 345, and it was a joke. I jumped to 375... easy as hell... after i pulled that, i knew i had sinched the win by formula (wilks) , so i decided to just go all out and tried to pull 402.5 I got it up off the ground. But my form deteriorated, and i couldnt get it past my knees.
- ALl in all it was a great meet. .. and met some cool people . I saw some triple bodyweight squats, almost a 4 x bodyweigh deadlift,a nd one guy who benched 407 @ 164.. thats 2.5 bodyweigh bench!

great job..have you hit over 200 bench in the gym before?

Outstanding lifts!

We are looking at around a 2.5 x bodyweight squat at age 15!

We are all proud of you Deciever!:D

Good job man, I always get pissed when I see judges that are way strict or way loose, oh well can't wait to lift next weekend all you guys lifting this weekend is getting me amped up.

Great job man!!!

B True

Top Bottom