Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest prep cycle...need diet to go with it!!

musclehealth

10 weeks test prop/tren/masteron/winny. Need a good diet to go with. 225lbs, 12% bf and 5'10. Hard gainer. Might throw in clen is needed. Im just looking for something basic to work off of. Thanks. What diet have you guys used? Ulter, radar,? Big boys help!

diet that worked well for me as I'm not as big as you but I'd wake up do some cardio breakfast oatmeal with some pure peanut butter..and a few equals..have protein shakes through out the day chicken for lunch or tuna but not to much tuna because of the mercury..i love chicken and can eat it all day so if your like me theres a million ways to cook it the clen would be a great add i'd also get some ALA too...

This diet has gotten me very ripped before while adding muscle mass. Its not very tasty but it does the job.

meal 1: Oatmeal protein shake w/ water - 50 grams protein
meal 2: 2 pieces boiled chicken and green beans
meal 3: 2 pieces boiled chicken, green beans, sweet potato
meal 4: 2 pieces boiled chicken, green beans, oatmeal or sweet potato.
meal 5: 2 pieces boiled chicken and green beans.
meal 6: protein shake with water.

I can promise you after this the taste and smell of chicken will make you want to get sick. You can add some splenda and cinnamon to the oatmeal.

Not very exciting but it truly does the job. I ran this for 11 weeks. dropped from 16% bodyfat to 8 %, completely natural.

I would hire a contest prep coach. They are well worth the money. You're going to get all kinds of opinions here. You need someone that knows facts. Not trying to insult or put down anyone on here, as there are some very experienced and knowledgeable bros, but if you want to do well I would hire someone that will work with you throughout the prep.

Top Bottom