Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD Training..>?

MonStar1023

Can someone please help me out on my training routine for my CKD.... I am going to start a CKD this Sunday and I cant decide how I should go about doing it...

I know that you are supposed to train upper body one day and lower body in the other but I honestly dont know if that is going to be possible or not. What the hell does that come out to like 2-3 total sets for each bodypart.. thats not gonna work for me..

Maybe something like this would work better..
Sun- chest, delts, tris (postworkout cardio)
Mon- back, bis, traps, forearms (postworkout cardio)
Tues- legs, calves, abs (postworkout cardio)
Wed- REST (am cardio)
Thu- REST (am cardio)
Fri- circuit style depletion workout
Sat- carb-up

Would something along those lines be okay or what? Help me out guys!! I am also wondering about cardio... how much? AM or postworkout? Etc... HELP! What should be postworkout shake be like on a CKD? Or my depletion workout...? I know its circuit style for 1-2 hours but I cant hog up every exercise in the gym so would machine cicuit be okay or a bad idea?? HELP!

Also I am wondering I dont want that long of a carb-up so Friday night to Saturday night would be aroudn 24-36 hours. Is this too much sugar/carb loading? HELP!
:D:D

If it is possible, start your dietary carb depletion on Sunday. Then on Monday, begin your training schedule. As far as a 4x a week workout goes, if you do the diet correctly, you won't have the energy to get in a good workout after 2days of depleting. Not to mention w/o those carbs in your system chances are you'll go catabolic during the workout, and you'll end up overstressing your nervous system to much.

Mr.X suggests this in his CKD Manual..

6- 30 min cardio AM/ full body workout = circuit training 3-5 times (very light 20-25reps)

7- before carb-up…early in AM do a full body circuit workout 3-5 times (very light 20-25reps), then IMMEDIATELY begin CARB-UP.

He suggests hitting a full body depletion workout on Days 6 & 7.. in the afternoon and that morning before the carb-up. I am thinking about maybe doing a full-body depletion workout on Friday morning, and then again Friday afternoon to fully deplete glycogen.

Also I only will be able to do machines to deplete my glycogen.. this will be alright wont it?
:confused::confused:

Mr.X suggests 3-5 circuits not going anywhere near failure using reps 15-25.

Monstar, your workout program looks looks good, however you might want to try to hit bigger muscles earlier in the week like hit those legs on sunday or monday and save arms for later, but then again its all about how you feel you handle it (like i've been able to get 5 reps of squats (where with carbs its 6 reps) even after 13 days ketosis on Mr. X's MKD-- i'll have to post my results with that sometime as i've never gotten that fast results before)

Also, how have your diets been going? It seems as though whenever I check this board your always thinking about doing a different diet, what do I remember, titan training TKD, TKD, that animalibolics thing, CKD..

Yeah thanks for the reply bro.. I just like to try new things and I have done a CKD before and really liked it because of the freedom on the carb-up... really got rid of any cravings during the week..

BUMP for more replies.. I know what your saying about the legs but on the 3rd day I usually dont feel all the bad... well see.

Also is it okay to do a circuit style depletion workout twice a day on Friday? Hitting every bodypart with machines for the most part... HELP!

:D:D

"Also is it okay to do a circuit style depletion workout twice a day on Friday? Hitting every bodypart with machines for the most part... HELP! "

I don't really see anything wrong with the machines, if you're worried about hogging every excersize in the gym try something like with one circuit do squats for legs and the next circuit to leg presses on the machine for legs, one circuit to bench, the next on a machine, etc. I've hogged up the excersises, but oh well, whatever, they can deal with it :)

As for your twice a day depletion, I'm not sure there would be that much benefit over once a day, especially with your calories so low from your fat fast. What you could try is a depletion workout the night before, then another the next morning followed by a carb up if you want two depletion workouts.

I too, am like you, always experimenting with new things. I'm an engineering major and have always been an 'engineer' ever since I was very little. I'ts just in me I guess. Good luck with your CKD!

Yeah well see.... I havnt decided what I am going to do yet. I do understand what you are saying about the fat-fast and low my calories are already going to be..

Should I do cardio on the same day as my depletion workout? Like that morning or whatever... I cant decide what I want to do yet.

I was just curious since I would be depleting mucles completely in the morning with a machnie circuit, then again in the afternoon. I will probably give that a shot and see how I like it. I am also wondering... would it be okay to not take fruit in for the morning carb-up on Friday, and then take fruit in around an hour or two before the afternoon depletion workout?

I am just wondering... definitely trying to deplete muscle glycogen all the way... well see.

Top Bottom