Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

Hate to be a wet blanket, but you gave this guy whatever he wanted (oral anyway) as soon as you met him, drove to see him every weekend without any reciprocation and you're surprised he doesn't really want anything serious? When a relationship is totally one sided like that it is a recipe for exactly what happened, which is that the guy knew he had an easy lay who he probably joked with his friends would drive four hours every weekend to do whatever he wanted.

Only knowing you by e-standards Rachel, you need to make sure that you focus on yourself and get your self esteem up so that you stop letting all of these guys use you. You're obviously a very caring person who has a lot of great qualities and is smoking hot as well - but you're a target for any guy who preys on insecurities and you seem to always go after the wrong ones, likely due to something from your past (internet psychology over).

If all of the white knights on here are an indicator you won't have a problem finding a guy, you just need to figure out what you really want.

As for the job, that's too bad but like others have said they usually keep all their options open until the last minute. give it time and it will come.

damn, this is right on point IMO

1. Companies put job candidates through lengthy interview processes all the time and will string everyone along till the end in case the one they hired backs out for some reason and they have to go to the next one in line for the job. So get used to it but yea it still sucks.
2. Long distance is for shit and will never work, i told you someone would get tired of driving. So dont do that again but yea it still sucks to break up.

^^ this. I'm sorry Rach, life sucks at times and this seems to be one for you. Sometimes all I can do is say " and this TOO shal pass". and it will.......

feeling guilty? maybe he was talking about someone else.
We all know who he was talking about, he's just a jeoulous bish, trying to take my women with this SB is a Cheater shit. Once a cheater always a cheater blah blah fucking blah. I walk the path of The Chosen One, only God can judge me mutha fucker.

I told you a month ago why this was going to fail, typical of a woman to reject reason.

awww, now that's not really fair. The rush of chemicals the brain experiences during infatuation override the part of the brain that governs logic. lol. This happens to both men and women....lol not just women. When the chemical flood dries up a relationship will either move into a real one or it ends.

I'm sorry this worked out for you this way Rachel. I could tell you were really falling for this guy and I really wanted it to work out for you. :hug:

Sorry you're hurting. Consider it a blessing he showed you his true colors sooner rather than later. You could have wasted lot of time.
I also have to agree with Pony. You need to work on being more secure and then you won't even have an interest in the insecure men.

Top Bottom