Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheer me up please...

I agree with pretty much everything people have said:
Rush to the brain and other parts made me overzealous and too giving/needy - still can't help that I felt that way. And he could've handled things differently as well. We've talked a couple of times - and right now we're at the... forget about any labels or expectations, if we talk on the phone or message, we do - if we don't well.... Because we were talking on Skype on... Sunday night he finally talked to me. Basically he's saying, "I don't know what to do"... etc., and it just seemed easier to say well it's not like we have to make a decision and never talk again... so I've left him the F alone and the past couple nights he's been the one saying goodnight for a sec.

thanks everybody for your words - even if they didn't "seem" positive, I understand and appreciate that you're really just giving it to me straight. Oh, I've worked out now for 7 days in a row! I have been so inconsistent, generally 3 days a week or so.

Yea, I wouldn't talk to the dude anymore. There are way too many men out there for "I don't know". Never chase a man. Never.

The mutha fucker is geigh I'm telling you this shit for your own good. Tell him you bought a strap on and you wanna experiment. I bet his ass is on your door step in just the matter of the driving time from his geigh bat cave to your crib

The mutha fucker is geigh I'm telling you this shit for your own good. Tell him you bought a strap on and you wanna experiment. I bet his ass is on your door step in just the matter of the driving time from his geigh bat cave to your crib
LM AO :lmao:

I agree with pretty much everything people have said:
Rush to the brain and other parts made me overzealous and too giving/needy - still can't help that I felt that way. And he could've handled things differently as well. We've talked a couple of times - and right now we're at the... forget about any labels or expectations, if we talk on the phone or message, we do - if we don't well.... Because we were talking on Skype on... Sunday night he finally talked to me. Basically he's saying, "I don't know what to do"... etc., and it just seemed easier to say well it's not like we have to make a decision and never talk again... so I've left him the F alone and the past couple nights he's been the one saying goodnight for a sec.

thanks everybody for your words - even if they didn't "seem" positive, I understand and appreciate that you're really just giving it to me straight. Oh, I've worked out now for 7 days in a row! I have been so inconsistent, generally 3 days a week or so.
we all got your back rach!!!!

Top Bottom