Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio to assist in fat loss...

Caligirl74

I'm wondering how much cardio people do for optimized fat loss. I do and hour of mixed cardio 3 times a week and weights 5 days a week. I'm reading mixed things about cardio raising cortisol levels ect. I am 5ft 8 and 170 lbs with a high bf (25%) I am trying to obviously get my bf down and build muscle. Just wondering what all you experienced ladies do :)

I'm wondering how much cardio people do for optimized fat loss. I do and hour of mixed cardio 3 times a week and weights 5 days a week. I'm reading mixed things about cardio raising cortisol levels ect. I am 5ft 8 and 170 lbs with a high bf (25%) I am trying to obviously get my bf down and build muscle. Just wondering what all you experienced ladies do :)
Honestly? I've come to the personal conclusion that cardio is great for endurance and even can have some appetite suppressant action, but in the end you cannot outrun your fork; I think the real trick to losing fat for many people is figuring out what kind of diet works best for your particular metabolism.

Case in point, my (60 y/o) husband dropped over 30 pounds just by cutting his carbs drastically. Nothing else, no exercise what so ever (seriously, the man hates exercise). A strict keto diet doesn't always work for extremely athletic people, but a lot of competitors have had very good results with cycled keto diets (CKD).

Unless you're in the "honeymoon" phase of weight training (the first six months to a year or so of serious training) you can't build muscle while cutting fat, sooner or later you have to tweak your dietary macros to keep seeing results.

Hi, I don´t think, that with carbs is it the best way. I´m mma figter and was year, where I had so much bf, than I want to have. Also with sport and with trainings. I did CKD and after 3 months I go down with bf, but with absolute and drastic hysteric hours. Was like one minute I was completely happy and "bong" - sad and down and no, no, everything is bad... And after after? ++ size in one month. Best is (for me, don´t have to be for everyone) maximum of cardio and strenght training.

Just hold on and you will see results as soon as possible. For sure!

Top Bottom