Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine (GW-501516) diet question.

elgranpapi

I have always been a fat kid. I fell in love with lifting weights 14 years ago when I was 17. I have no problem what so ever packing on mass but fat (especially around my belly) is sure to come with it. I have currently lost 31 lbs of fat in 5 months with a cyclical ketogenic diet and training. I am currently in a cycle of super DMZ 3.0, Ostarine 12mg/each day and have added Cardarine 10mg 2X a day for a total of 20mg/each day. my question is the cyclical ketogenic diet has been working wonders for my fat loss with minimal muscle loss. but now that i am taking Cardarine should my diet change since Cardarine makes the body do what the cyclical ketogenic diet does (use fat as the primary fuel). Or should my diet stay the same. I really want to loose about 4% more body fat so that I can be in the single digits for the first time in my life, but i would looooooove to keep all my muscle or maybe even gain some more. Any help will be highly appreciated

Doing both will get you to your desired results
I defenetley agree, but I want to do what is optimal. I was reading that Cardarine forces glucose into the muscle. I know it is not a card to eat what i want but if carbohydrates will be utilized to buid muscle and energy will be obtained from fat. It seems as if I can increase my carb intake a bit so that i can get bigger yet leaner. Maybe a carb cycling diet will be better than a cyclical ketogenic diet, while on cardarine.

Do whatever works best for you. GW does not burn dietary fat for energy (like Keto), but it does burn your OWN fat already on your body. There is a big difference. The proper diet to follow is the one that you respond to the best. I respond better to higher carb and low fat diets, but if Keto works better for you that is fine. Higher carb diets don't work as well for some people that are carb sensitive

Thanks a million brother. Just wanted to know if cardarine will make a difference in my diet

Sent from my SM-G900V using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom