Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you take Letro after taking nolvadex for pct?

gi55

I finished a cycle on a mild PH called e-shred in December. I did my pct but during the month of febuary I felt some lumps under my nipples. So I started to take nolvadex to help. It has controlled the gyno somewhat, but I feel as if there will be a estro rebound once I get off the nolvadex. Should I start taking Letro to prevent the rebound and to help with the gyno (more effective?) also?

You can run the letrozole but going from nolva to letro to control estrogen rebound is backwards. Letro has a rebound issue when coming off, so you might want to pyramid up and down to make sure there is no estrogen rebound.

I really think this whole rebound issue can so easily be rectified by tapering off your AI over the course of a few weeks. That way your body isnt subject to one big spike in E as your aromatase comes back online.

Too late now, but using arimidex during the cycle would have prevented the problem with no rebound. I;d use a little Aromsin now and like Zyg said, taper it off. Add some UNLEASHED as well since it binds SHBG and prevent estrogen from coming back.

If your cycle involves aromatizing steroids, use Nolvadex, or clomid. Every. Single. Time. (During the cycle, if that isn't clear.) Some people will argue that at low doses of aromatizing aas, anti estrogens are not necessary. Or that, depending on how you respond personally, some people may not need them. Ask their opinion again in about 10 years. Nolvadex is very, very cheap. You don't have to take a full 25mg per day, but use *some.* Just because your nipples are not sensitive during a cycle doesn't mean the effects of estrogen are not accumulating. I also *strongly* recommend using a small amount of an aromatase inhibitor as well, because Nolvadex doesn't stop it all.

Top Bottom