Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you do winny or fina for more than 6 wks?

pennypacker

I'm trying to plan out my next cutting cycle. I'd like to do an 8-wk cycle combining fina + winny, but I don't think I should stay on either for more than 6 weeks. Any suggestions on how to make it work out? I'd also like to keep my overall dosages btwn 600-700mg/wk OR LOWER.

Here's what I have so far:
WK 1-6: Fina (75mg/eod)
WK 3-8: Winny (50mg/ed)

I also have some primo and IP anavar tabs, so if anyone could help me figure out how to use either of those to fill out the rest of the cycle, that would be great.

you can do fina for 8 weeks but i would recommend do it any longer due to the fact that it shuts you down pretty hard. winny should be 6 weeks due to high liver toxicity. i would throw in a small amount of test to help sexual sides and the added bonus of some growth.

Fina: 75mg/eod (ed is better in my opinion) weeks 1-8
Winny: 50mg/ed weeks 3-8

gilly6993 said:
I've done fina for 16 with no problems.....yeah it shut me down but not any worse than 8-10......

from reading what he wrote, i gathered that he isn't quite as advanced in his experience with juice. i'm not against longer cycles of fina, i love running it for 10 weeks or so.

gilly6993 said:
I've done fina for 16 with no problems.....yeah it shut me down but not any worse than 8-10......

Call me in 10 years. Just because you don't collapse immediately doesn't mean that you have are "problem-free." Liver disease, like lung disease, is aggravated by long-term exposure to toxicity. To that 16wks on fina is OK because you haven't experienced any problems yet, is like a 25 yr old smoker who says that smoking 3 packs a day for 2 years is OK b/c he has "no problems." Just because the problems aren't immediately apparent doesn't mean the body hasn't been injured.

Err, 16 weeks of fina sounds like alot. I would say up to 8 weeks would be okay. If the winny is injection I would say run it the full 8 weeks. Adding 100mg test prop. eod would also seem wise to avoid fina dick. Also many ppl find that test prop doesn't lead to excessive water and will also help with gains.

Thanks Dial_tone!
I'm glad to hear you think that cycle sounds like a winner. I'm not looking to compete, but I would like to get harder and leaner over the summer without doing too much damage to my liver. Right now I'm 10-12% BF, and my goal is to get to 6-7%bf, but if I could get to 8-9% over 8 weeks on this cycle, I'll still be happy.

I forgot to mention that I have Tyler's liver detox, which I think contains milk thistle, and I also plan to take ALA and NYC. I will have to get some HCG, but I don't think that should be a problem, since I won't start this cycle for a while. thanks again.

Top Bottom