Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building muscles w/o weights

what do you think dumbshit.=) just playin. Yes if you do pushups you will see results in your chest. Just give yourself a little break when your chest is sore. You have to break the muscle down, then let it rest and recover when it gets stronger. I myself like 3 years ago when i started working out was embarrassed to workout in front of people because i was so weak. I couldnt do 115 pounds for 1 rep in the bench. So i did a shit load of pushups for like 3 months. Now 3 years later i curl that now and my bench is up to 245. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. MP

hey mp, when you did the 3 months of pushups, did you notice alot of change in your chest and arms? well not alot but like, any change in size?

WHERE AT IN CALIFORNIA DO YOU LIVE? I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THERE IS NOT 1 GYM WITHIN AN HOUR OF YOU. I THINK YOUR JUST TRYING TO GET OUT OF LIFTING.

Get a job on a farm and lift bales of hay and feedbags and general hard work. I had a friend who never touched a weight in his life and was in better shape and a lot stronger then others who spent time in the gym. There are physical jobs that will build you up pretty good while providing a paycheck.

I've known alot of young guys who went the tons of push-ups route, and most of them ended up with the gorilla-posture-pulled-forward shoulder syndrome. This is because they were spending a massive amount of time training the pecs, and no time at all training the antagonist muscles (rhomboids, rear delts, external rotators).

Even if you just want to get "toned", for complete balanced development you are gonna have to pump some iron.

Nick, yes i definitely started to see a change in body shape when i did pushups out my ass ! OK, it is a chain reaction, you will see your best gains when you first start for like the first months, your so happy that you tell yourself " shit if i can gain this much off of pushups, what if I lift weights" =). the progress will make you want to gain more and more, so you will train 10 times harder trying to look better. Hope this inspires you. the eventually you will move along to weights. good luck

Use one of those machines with the electrical pads...

Seems to be how Paul Dillet got so big (at least thats what the ad says) haha

littlearnold1069 said:
wait..wait...all the time people post workout questions with nothing to do with anabolics on the anabolic discussion board...this must be a first...a question not even dealing with weights nor anabolics is on the anabolic discussion board...shouldn't this be on the chat board?
You must be one of the dumbest flamers of all...this board is for anything related to bodybuilding!:mad:

and to keep that hard earned muscle drink atleast 2 protein shakes daily. RADAR

I personaly think that if you are under 20. You should not even think about using gear. 20 or 21 is about when you should start since your body has just about stopped growing. I'm not saying you stop getting big, it's just safer to wait:)

Top Bottom