Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building muscles w/o weights

Bro where do you live....Antartica..Save your money buy a gym membership..ride you bike there and Train...I started at 15 and am now 29 those early years help alot.....

i used to do the same thing in high school, note that you won't add good size without hitting weights, only lean gains, and trust me ITS TOUGH!

Hey man. Go to the kitchen, get your moms broom and break the fucking broom part off. Then get two heavy objects, use your imagination (concrete blocks, bags of sand, whatever) and put them on each end.

Do standing curls. military presses, use the corner of your bed for bench presses (hang your head off the corner)....and do like a thousand reps of each a day LOL

You can also use Gallon jugs full of water, they weigh around 8lbs each so fill several up, tie them together by the handles, and voila! you have dumbbells for fly's etc.

You have to use weight to grow, push ups aint gonna get it done. It also sounds like you need to be eating constantly....not junk, whole foods, and lots of them.

Good luck.....now go steal the broom !!!

Do Dips, Push-ups, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, leg raises, sit-ups, RUN, Also if you can do upside down push-ups for your shoulders.

bacala is right, hershel walker claimed before when he was real big that he never lifted a weight in his life, but he gain great size from work on the farm. If you don't want to use weights, you better do alot of stretching, use your body weight for push-ups sit-ups dips pull-up, squats with your own weight,etc. I would also do alot of swimming and running in the water. But you should really get into weight training

Re: yeah right

Jeff_rys said:
quote:
"Dude, what excercises can I do alot of without weights to gain weight. I mean, what would happen if I did like 400 push ups a day"

good luck

its all relative, i used to do around 120 and saw people doing 175+ pushups in one set.(and i am not talking about half way cheating ones here) So, 400 is not such a big number. You wont get huge on those, but you defenitly can improve your condition and develop a decent punching speed(if you into boxing or Ma).

www.mattfurey.com, this might have what you're looking for. I don't know what type of conditioning you're looking for. I think this is for functional combat strength for wrestling and related sports

You need to go to some fuckin womens ballay classes if you dont want to get big, quit wasting these peoples time with stupid questions!!!! This is a anabolic board, you want to know how to get big w/out working out .Give me a fucking break. Sometimes I see the dumbest questions on here.

Top Bottom