Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building muscles w/o weights

nickone

Hey, I am 17 years old, involved in sports, and I am looking for a way to build my muscles up without weights, or at least build them up kind of alot before I do lift weights since I have no access to any weights whatsoever, even at school.

I am especially looking for a way to build up my biceps, tricepts and pectoral muscles, and my abs.

I guess for your abs you could do countless crunches, and for the others push ups, but would those really build my muscles up to much at all, or basically just leave them how they are now.

I know theres alot of experienced people on here who know an answer or have advice, please post it. Thanks

Try training with basic routines as Chin-ups, Push ups, Hyperextension, Jumping Squat ......

but try join a gym or something, I wouldn't even call it bodybuilding without training with weights

a vibrator???

Dude, what excercises can I do alot of without weights to gain weight. I mean, what would happen if I did like 400 push ups a day, would that hella build my upper body compared to how it is now?

well I don't really want to build myself up really big rigght now, in the future it would be nice, I just want to get in pretty good shape for an average skinny dude, get my arms and pecs bulked up and everything, not real big, but pretty big, how many push ups, crunches, chin ups, pull ups and everything else would you recoomend a day, to start bulding me up to shape fast?

Do push ups, Pull-ups (make a pull-up bar). Do several variations of pull ups (wide, close, reverse grip etc...).

A great thing to do is to do 10 pull-ups, then 10 push-ups, then 9 pull-ups, then 9 push-ups, until you get down to 1 and 1. This a great burnout I used to do whe I was training for shoot fighting.

Other than that. Go buy some gallon water jugs and put them on a long stick and curl them. I am sorry but weights are the only thing that really builds muscle.

If it was easier than that everyone would be huge.;)

You have to educate your self much much much much much much much much much more in Bodybuilding

that's all what can I say, use any search engine as google.com and search for the info

what's going on this morning.... guys who wants to get big without suffering ? Dude i tried those push-ups and stuff and IT DOESNT WORK AT ALL !!! No weights no muscles !!!

Nickone, Do you think that everybody touch iron will gonna be huge!!
I know many guys who train very hard for over 4years and they just still as small as a peace of shit, you shouldn't think it by this way

Weam said:
You have to educate your self much much much much much much much much much more in Bodybuilding

that's all what can I say, use any search engine as google.com and search for the info

yup.. buy fitness mags, men's health, muscle mag, etc.. read read read.

good luck

Top Bottom