Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building muscles w/o weights

Smack yourself in the head 500 times a day and your triceps and biceps will start to bulk up. I am the same age as you and am built from using weights. Take your ass to wal mart and buy a weider pro or even just a bench set, and do the major bulking exercises like bench and straight bar curls. I have a feeling your not playing sports and your just trying to "look good", but if you play sports like me you are going to have a more rounded workout regimen like power cleans, deadlifts, and squats. Any workout you do will be better than what you are doing now...nothing. Ride a bike, do pushups, chinups are the shit. Good Luck

chin ups and pushups seem to be a good way to finish after heavy wieght reps for tris and bis, but you have to have the proper equipment first. weam is right do some basic research.

as stated, push-ups, pull-up, chin-ups, 8 count body builders, situps (crunches), mountain climbers. and there are many more that are effective. good diet is a great place to start.

look man dont listen to these bone heads, :D
no but for real you need to get some sort of weight resistance to build quility muscles, BUT you can make some good progress out of doing the standard push ups, pullups, trying doing some isometric shit for your arms.ect.. try putting heavy books in a book bag and do pushups and pullups with it on your back, do dips for triceps between 2 chairs... trust me you can get creative if you really want to.. just look at charles atlas. i mean he wasnt huge or anything but that man could get a full body workout with household appliances, even arnold gives him props.. so just use your imagination bro, good luck. WBD.

Yea man, I pretty much want to look better then I do now. I don't really want to get into weightlifing right now. I want to build my endurance and get more muscle toned then I am now, not necassarily build my muscles up real big. And I heard doing push ups and excersies like push ups world do this

yeah right

quote:
"Dude, what excercises can I do alot of without weights to gain weight. I mean, what would happen if I did like 400 push ups a day"

good luck

I didnt mean that 400 times a day thing literally, just meant a shitload of push ups, gettin sore from em doin so much. Would that build your muscles?

wait..wait...all the time people post workout questions with nothing to do with anabolics on the anabolic discussion board...this must be a first...a question not even dealing with weights nor anabolics is on the anabolic discussion board...shouldn't this be on the chat board?

nickone said:
Hey, I am 17 years old, involved in sports, and I am looking for a way to build my muscles up without weights, or at least build them up kind of alot before I do lift weights since I have no access to any weights whatsoever, even at school.

I am especially looking for a way to build up my biceps, tricepts and pectoral muscles, and my abs.

I guess for your abs you could do countless crunches, and for the others push ups, but would those really build my muscles up to much at all, or basically just leave them how they are now.

I know theres alot of experienced people on here who know an answer or have advice, please post it. Thanks
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO ANY WEIGHTS? ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DON'T HAVE 1 GYM ANYWHERE AROUND YOU?

No I don't have 1 gym, with an hour of me, and I'm too busy during the day to drive and hour out and an hour back to workout with weights, when I'm not even concerned about the weights right now. I just kinda want to get semi built and build my endurance until I get into lifting in the future

Top Bottom