Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging between cycles

No offense to all those who posted their personal opinions on bridging but that was not the topic. There is nothing wrong with bridging. And yes it's like staying on. I don't think anyone is denying that. But so what? The question was what is a good bridge AS and dose. Not, "should I do this or not?"

I wouldnt suggest this to a novice but personally I and many others do something like 1 month insulin/1 month igf, then back on. But again, I dont think that qualifies as a "bridge" since you are coming off the AS.

It is personal preference, if you want to go off and recover entirely or if you want to compromise and stay on and still try to recover, say with hcg, it depends, there is no right or wrong answer.

I don’t like to go off, but , for some reason I think my nuts like to be brought back to normal on occasion.

Ulter said:
No offense to all those who posted their personal opinions on bridging but that was not the topic. There is nothing wrong with bridging. And yes it's like staying on. I don't think anyone is denying that. But so what? The question was what is a good bridge AS and dose. Not, "should I do this or not?"
You are correct there......sorry. But is 300mg P/W really nessassary?

Quad

Quadsweep said:
You are correct there......sorry. But is 300mg P/W really nessassary?

Quad
That's going to depend on your size. It was necessary for E2. I have used that dose in the past and was happy with it. I suppose some men could use half that amount.

JKurz1bridging = hrt lifer! [\quote said:
It doesn't have to be. A lot of guys bridge between two cycles and come off. The most common is the bridge between a bulking and cutting cycle and then come off when you're done.

thanks for the responses guys, I plan on coming off all together about 2 weeks before my surgery in march, and then doing a pct for about 2 months, I know I'll lose a bit due to the fact that i won't be able to workout for about a month after the surgery, but i plan on getting cranked back up as soon as i can do a descent leg workout.

Top Bottom