Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What warms have you used?

most everyone on the forum has used them for years... if they were not effective, they would not be so mainstream now for well over a decade s well as having proven studies dating back to the 90's...

im wondering if you are have read anything at all on forums or elsewhere? it honestly seems you have not at all because a question like this with years upon years of posts and logs is answerable in a few minutes if you just read

most everyone on the forum has used them for years... if they were not effective, they would not be so mainstream now for well over a decade s well as having proven studies dating back to the 90's...

im wondering if you are have read anything at all on forums or elsewhere? it honestly seems you have not at all because a question like this with years upon years of posts and logs is answerable in a few minutes if you just read
Dylan, I’m old school and tend to stay with what I know works (trying tren was new to me).
I’ve heard a lot about sarms, but I do not know anyone in person who has used them,
Would you tell me what you would take as far as HGH, sarms, and AAS?
I’ve rethought what my goals are. I am going for a lean physique, and aim to put 5-8 pounds of muscle mass a year until I reach a body weight of 275 pounds with 8-12% BF.
Cardiovascular is a main factor. To achieve all this, I come to this board looking for expert advice from people like you, Mustang, and others.
I’m asking for your help, if you’re willing to provide it.
Thanks.

BigD

Hey brothers!

I’m curious, have any of you used sarms before? If so, which ones and what do you think of them?
I’m looking to change things up for next cycle. I want to add hgh and maybe sarms. Are sarms gtg or a waste of money?
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

BigD
@bigdextreme74 we all use sarms but why did you stop updating log? and why are you ignoring our requests? seriously

thats your log above

Why don’t you post these questions in your log like everyone else?
@RoidRage69 i agree why doesnt he update log and keep asking strange

ugfreak.to has tons of PED options to choose from
if you want mild you can run a short oral cycle even

Top Bottom