Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boners

My husband can't seem to give me a neck/head rub without getting an instant boner. I'm just sitting here enjoying my neck massage and he tells me he has to stop bc his dick is hard

Wtf?

i've been with the same chick for (i'll spare everyone the ad nauseum of reciting my track record for the umpteenth time) a long time and i still get wood when i give a her a back/neck/whatever rub...it's a dude thing, i think.

i assume it will probably stop happening some day...i will be sad that day...but, it ain't gonna be today...and tomorrow ain't lookin' so good either.

i've been with the same chick for (i'll spare everyone the ad nauseum of reciting my track record for the umpteenth time) a long time and i still get wood when i give a her a back/neck/whatever rub...it's a dude thing, i think.

i assume it will probably stop happening some day...i will be sad that day...but, it ain't gonna be today...and tomorrow ain't lookin' so good either.

I bet your wife enjoys that 20 minute neck rub it takes you to get that thing hard, huh?

We are men,we get boners all the time,spontanious ones too for us younger bros. We try and get creative and hide that shit, the tuck is a favourite,or Ill wear a hoodie on a day im super horny and try and cover that shit up. But ladies face it,we think about sex all the time. you dont even have to touch us,even if we smell you the blood gets diverted downstairs. Just the way she goes

im getting a tuck job

Top Bottom