Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fat % indicators

macDbol

what do u guys think...8-10% bf your abs start showing?
i think its 8,,,let me know what u guys think

I've heard under 10% is when your abs start showing, and at 6% and less is when they are pretty shredded. I'm curious what others think too.

I am not really positive I measured my BF% on a Tanita scale and I weighed 117.5 with 7% bodyfat. I was pretty proud of myself I guess... I think my guns are growing big time.

:D

Brittany1016 said:
I am not really positive I measured my BF% on a Tanita scale and I weighed 117.5 with 7% bodyfat. I was pretty proud of myself I guess... I think my guns are growing big time.

:D

I was gonna make fun of you then realised your a girl :) way to go. I sat there thinking this guy really needs to lift ALOT more to be happy, details always get in the way of my good insults ;)

getting leaner(cut) makes you look so much bigger,,,i was 208 at 13% now im 202 at 10%...i actually look bigger lighter...abs are starting to peak out at 10%

I'm at 12% bf right now...my abs are showing a little....I'm definately working them down though, so it's all good.

i started to really see mine at 10, im at 8'ish right now and they are nice. im gonna shoot for 6 to see how sick it looks. then ill try to grow a bit. losing close to 15 lbs was disheartening at first but seeing the abs again is like seeing an old friend. hehe. :fro:

Top Bottom