Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work results after 7 mon cycle

planetgambale said:
I just want to know how you get yourself so lean and cut, getting big isnt an issue with me and i am lean but i cant seem to get that cut!!
Cut those carbs, brother and find a way to still workout intensely. I'm not sure if Ex did it the same way, but this would be how I'd go about it.

Texas Ranger said:
Cut those carbs, brother and find a way to still workout intensely. I'm not sure if Ex did it the same way, but this would be how I'd go about it.
Yep, works for me!

Excidium28 said:
I actily ate a LOT a carbs, but I worked out like a maniac 6 days a week ....at least 2-3 hours a day.
You worked out 2-3hrs a day??? :confused: :confused: How long were your breaks in between your sets? 20minutes?

Excidium28 said:
2-3 min breaks
How many sets did you do man? Or did you work out your entire body that long? I just dont get why someone would spend more than 45min in the gym.

Excidium28 said:
I was like a little kid in the playground when in the gym on juice.

lol, I know where you're coming from man. When I USED to be on, I'd be in the gym for a couple of hours. Even then, I sometimes wouldn't feel like I did much. It was never enough. GIVE ME MORE!! :chomp: :chomp:

PURE EXTRACT said:
lol, I know where you're coming from man. When I USED to be on, I'd be in the gym for a couple of hours. Even then, I sometimes wouldn't feel like I did much. It was never enough. GIVE ME MORE!! :chomp: :chomp:
Stop taking such long breaks and you wouldnt spend so much time at the gym. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom