Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beyond Frustrated and need advise from Women who have been there

Figured I'd give a little more information.
While waiting for medical type work, I went on needtobuildmuscles' "princess stack" needtoslin, forged burner and bridge. I have been VERY happy! A lot of my thyroid related symptoms have lessened:
Crazy itchy skin
Water retention
Body temp increased to normal
Hair falling out
Brittle nails

Definitely gave me an edge in the gym on heavy days. Am now using 80# straight bar on my bicep curls and big gains in weights on back and shoulders.

Scale: dropped 6#s down to 188. This is crazy great for me!

I stopped the stack for 3 days before my blood work to make certain to get clean results. Felt like my old crappy self for those days.

Figured I'd give a little more information.
While waiting for medical type work, I went on needtobuildmuscles' "princess stack" needtoslin, forged burner and bridge. I have been VERY happy! A lot of my thyroid related symptoms have lessened:
Crazy itchy skin
Water retention
Body temp increased to normal
Hair falling out
Brittle nails

Definitely gave me an edge in the gym on heavy days. Am now using 80# straight bar on my bicep curls and big gains in weights on back and shoulders.

Scale: dropped 6#s down to 188. This is crazy great for me!

I stopped the stack for 3 days before my blood work to make certain to get clean results. Felt like my old crappy self for those days.

I'm glad the stack is working for you ,great to hear you've found a good Dr, Best of luck in your endeavors.

WOW! Am really very happy for you suga. Was getting a bit worried about not hearing from you for so long. But sounds like things are going pretty well and CONGRATS on your upcoming BB test. We all know you will do very well.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Don't feel bad all i am is a mound of dust and Dirt, you'll need a bottle of windex to see my face.

It's been almost 2 months and just wanted to post an update.
Like many, the holidays certainly messed with my workouts/diet but everything is back on track! 😄

I love my new doctor! After 2 rounds of blood tests and a 24 hour saliva test, diagnosed with Hashimotos disease, anemia and "incompetent adrenals". It's nice to find a doctor who not only listens but investigates!

Starting on prescription T3 for the Hashis and iron, selenium for the adrenals.

Doc says that over the next month we will play with the doses and timing to see how things play out.

I feel optimistic that with medical intervention on top of my gym, diet and dojang dedication I will see some stronger results now.

Top Bottom