Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beauts is BACK!!

Beauts

Banned
Hi everyone. I think it's been almost year since I've posted. I made many friends and looked forward to posting and encouraging all of you everyday. For those of you that knew me, you knew that I was recovering from an ED. Well, I'm sad to say that I had a relapse at the time I stopped posting. I feel like I let all of you down and that all of the time you spent giving me advice and taking your valuable time to help me along was for nothing - and I'm truly sorry. BUT - the good thing is that I'm back and stonger than ever. There is no going back this time! Any of you who remember me - pls send me a little post and update as I followed your progress religously back then and would love nothing more that pics and updates....Beauts :heart:

Last edited:
Welcome back! That's a big accomplishment coming back from something like that -glad to see you here. Please dont' feel like you've let people down tho - look to those people to get strength back for yourself when you need it! Its only a muscle board, but I can spend hours enumerating the positive effects, support and friendships that have grown from this board, so I know that sort of thing exists here!

Looking forward to your progress!

Sassy69 said:
Welcome back! That's a big accomplishment coming back from something like that -glad to see you here. Please dont' feel like you've let people down tho - look to those people to get strength back for yourself when you need it! Its only a muscle board, but I can spend hours enumerating the positive effects, support and friendships that have grown from this board, so I know that sort of thing exists here!

Looking forward to your progress!

Thanks, Sassy!! Do you really remember me??

I'm so excited to be back. I do have quite a buit of catching up to do so I guess I better put on my reading glasses and hit the threads!!!! :)

Top Bottom