Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic2

I have been on gear continous since the beginning of november 2000, I always run a test right through, I alternate test every 8 weeks and I also alternate my anabolics.
I have just finished 100mg test propionate ed, 400mg primo a week, 6 clen a day, I ran that for 6 weeks and noticed great strength gain and a good reduction in body fat, I am currently taking a break because my acne has got severe on my chest, so I am bridging for 4 weeks with 50mg winny daily in to alternate biceps, hcg and clomid and also clenbuterol.
Thanks for the input, keep it coming.

I eat everything in sight mate, I keep the fat and carbs fairly moderate and my protein intake is only 260 grams appx daily, I do split it all up into 6-7 small servings spread every 3 hours throughout the day and it seems to work fine for me.
I dont bother with protein shakes etc, I dont rate them at all. My training is very heavy and intense, I do one body part every 7-8 days, and I hit them so hard that I couldnt train them any earlier than 7-8 days if I wanted to, so I am in the gym usually 5 days out of 7 for about a hour and a half at a time.
Hope this helps.

You've got some big arms.Bet you can pop open a mean beer can.LOL ( kidding) Good overall thickness Man,keep it up. RADAR

Top Bottom