Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bbigman2000 pic2

Thanks so much for the input guys, you've been kind to me, With regard to the reply from DCS, thats great info bro, I do skull crushers but, I have knacked my elbows and can only now bring the bar down to the back of my head, I am using 210lbs for reps with this exercise !! But your point is correct and appreciated I will work on that, Thre point re the rear delts is also very valid and I agree 100% I will do work on them Thanks, I am going to post another pic shortly get ready and thanks to you all again.

You look thick bro! The shaved head makes you look more intimidating too - I'm debating shaving mine. Your obviously pretty strong too (836 shrugs) What are some of your max stats? Keep it up man, you look good!

Never mind, I just saw your third pic which included your stats - pretty impressive! I'm kinda like you in that strength is real important but I'm trying to walk the fine line between powerlifting and bodybuilding. I don't really do deadlifts anymore due to my back but my best bench was a few weeks ago when I threw up 550. I started squatting again about a month ago after nearly a 5 year break and I'm already over 400 - gotta love the juice! Keep on keeping it real man - you ever need a bouncing job in the US, let me know!

Top Bottom