Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

You fucking moron.

England is not the world power I'm concerned with today.

God damn you are pathetically stupid, to the point I almost pity you and understand how you could possibly get yourself locked up

I see, so you're worried about China are you, you big fucking orangutang. Please stick your little pistol up your ass and pull the trigger.

I see, so you're worried about China are you, you big fucking orangutang. Please stick your little pistol up your ass and pull the trigger.

You fucking retard. Wrong again.

How about the Goddamn United fucking States?

Did you really just miss the entire 10 page thread about this you retarded convict?

Jesus Christ I thought I had met really stupid people before...

No FUCK you Nobama lover. Why not worry about the unknown...You need to worry about me pistol whipping your ass for being such a woman.

You fucking retard. Wrong again.

How about the Goddamn United fucking States?

Did you really just miss the entire 10 page thread about this you retarded convict?

Jesus Christ I thought I had met really stupid people before...

So you're going to take on this country with a pistol. Brilliant idea! If you hate it here so much here go back to where you came from shithead?

Anybody else getting tired of gun banning, birther, freedom and other stupid non-existant issues. Gun sales have gone up dramatically since Obama took office and gun manufacturers are making record profits. I'm a gun owner myself but I don't understand why individuals would want to own guns on that list unless they are planning on fighting an imaginary invading army like Barbados or St. Lucia or joining an anti-government militia in which case I would ask a simple question, The U.S. military took out Japan, Germany and Iraq, who the fuck are you?

the usa military are sworn NOT to use force against citizens.. that's what the National Guard is for.. and even then, deadly force against a civilian populace.. can you say desertion on a grand scale??

but that's just my 1st hand experience.. and understanding of the UCMJ..

the usa military are sworn NOT to use force against citizens.. that's what the National Guard is for.. and even then, deadly force against a civilian populace.. can you say desertion on a grand scale??

but that's just my 1st hand experience..

What I'm putting down is if a group of militia members decide to take up arms against the government will the government not invoke the patriot act and treat those people as domestic terrorists?

What I'm putting down is if a group of militia members decide to take up arms against the government will the government not invoke the patriot act and treat those people as domestic terrorists?

yes, idiot. That's what this whole thread is about.

And if you're one of those rebels, you're going to want more than a slingshot to fight off an enemy.

Top Bottom