Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

I really want an MP7, but I'd have to have a class III license to get it, and the ammo is hard to find. That would be the best weapon for personal defense.

It's not hard. A little pricey, but you can apply and get it in around 8 months.

Remember how England owned the U.S. and destroyed all world opposition because of their superior weaponry and structure?

Then they pissed off a bunch of civilian farmers in the colonies, who revolted and beat their ass?

Don't they let you read in prison?

And how exactly is this relevant now? You think the U.S. military, navy and airforce is not capable of squashing that little Island in a couple of hours? I'm sure they'll be calling on you for help.

I really want an MP7, but I'd have to have a class III license to get it, and the ammo is hard to find. That would be the best weapon for personal defense.

You don't need a class iii license on it. You need a class iii dealer to transfer it to you and fill out the required batf paperwork and pay the tax stamps on it. Register it in a trust and the wait time is much shorter and you can pass it on to your kids when you die.

And how exactly is this relevant now? You think the U.S. military, navy and airforce is not capable of squashing that little Island in a couple of hours? I'm sure they'll be calling on you for help.

You fucking moron.

England is not the world power I'm concerned with today.

God damn you are pathetically stupid, to the point I almost pity you and understand how you could possibly get yourself locked up

You don't need a class iii license on it. You need a class iii dealer to transfer it to you and fill out the required batf paperwork and pay the tax stamps on it. Register it in a trust and the wait time is much shorter and you can pass it on to your kids when you die.

This. The tax stamp isn't that bad either, usually a couple bills.

Full autos are ungodly high priced though. At least good ones are.

M240G is in the 25k range lol

It's $200 per stamp. Some guns can have multiple stamps. Then whatever your class 3 dealer charges for transfer....typically $75-$150

It's $200 per stamp. Some guns can have multiple stamps. Then whatever your class 3 dealer charges for transfer....typically $75-$150

yup.

one of mine had a supressor on it so just for the stamps I paid 400 before I ever paid the first dime for the gun.

And most dealers charger like 140+ for transfers lol unless you know someone. Or i'm just getting fukt

yup.

one of mine had a supressor on it so just for the stamps I paid 400 before I ever paid the first dime for the gun.

And most dealers charger like 140+ for transfers lol unless you know someone. Or i'm just getting fukt

140 for a simple transfer? you're getting fukt

Gutdamnit.

Drawbacks of living in the middle of fking nowhere.

If you're the only one who can provide a service within several hours drive, you get to fuk people a lot

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom