Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Armed civilians form border patrol to stop illegal immigrants

MattTheSkywalker said:

If "there were no Mexicans" in your words, the "current market value" for those jobs would be as low as feasible. So you'd have 2 things happeneing:

1. Lower wages for Americans
2. More companies going bankrupt.

Sounds great!! LOL

By reducing the cost of unskilled labor, companies have more capital to invest elsewhere. This creates more better-paying jobs.

Hostility...I use day laborers routinely....it saves me a gherat deal of money and I get a lot done. They are a huge benefit to me and I have more money to spend elsewhere because of them.

Has this phenomenon happened to you or are you going to quote stats all day?

BTW almost every state has sales tax.

If there were no mexicans, then the current market value for those jobs would increase. That is economics 101. Mexicans are great for you. You probably pay them $5/hr and they work their asses off. You get a huge ROI. I understand that. I live in Oregon were they dominate the agriculture industry and you are correct in that if they weren't here many of those businesses would go bankrupt. They couldn't get people to work half as hard for twice as much. That is fine with me. I don't see why making individuals wealthy is important. Also, you are correct on the state sales tax. Only five states don't have one, but you fail to take into account the fact that illegals save their money and send it back to wherever. This is also bad for our economy. For people who own businesses that employ mexicans, they are the shit. For the rest of us they are just shit.

For the guy's who are out there doing this, it has nothing to do with terrorism in their minds at all IMO

ariolanine said:

If there were no mexicans, then the current market value for those jobs would increase. That is economics 101. Mexicans are great for you. You probably pay them $5/hr and they work their asses off. You get a huge ROI. I understand that. I live in Oregon were they dominate the agriculture industry and you are correct in that if they weren't here many of those businesses would go bankrupt. They couldn't get people to work half as hard for twice as much. That is fine with me. I don't see why making individuals wealthy is important. Also, you are correct on the state sales tax. Only five states don't have one, but you fail to take into account the fact that illegals save their money and send it back to wherever. This is also bad for our economy. For people who own businesses that employ mexicans, they are the shit. For the rest of us they are just shit.

I guess the phrase we're looking for is "double edged sword".

The market value for "mexican-filled jobs": would increase, but it would increase as little as absolutely necessary. Keeping labor cheap results in more available dollars to invest elsewhere. I prefer that.

The part that bothers me is the fact that they are illegal immigrants, yet recieving tax funded benefits (welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc). If you arent an american citizen, you should have no access to such things. And we wonder why our elderly are being fucked by the medical industry, and so much money is spent on welfare programs. I dont care if they are here picking strawberries, but they shouldnt recieve gov aid.

MattTheSkywalker said:

By reducing the cost of unskilled labor, companies have more capital to invest elsewhere. This creates more better-paying jobs.

That is true but real world experience is that substantal percentages of the funds are used to make executives super rich. I can't think of a highly skilled profession that pays better than it did in the 80's. Many of them pay significantly worse.

These are good times for the rich. Bully for them. Trickle down economics was an abysmal failure for the rest.

JohnyJuice said:
The part that bothers me is the fact that they are illegal immigrants, yet recieving tax funded benefits (welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc). If you arent an american citizen, you should have no access to such things. And we wonder why our elderly are being fucked by the medical industry, and so much money is spent on welfare programs. I dont care if they are here picking strawberries, but they shouldnt recieve gov aid.

JJ

There is zero logic to your position. These people pay taxes every fucking time they buy something.

If you really think the elderly are being fucked you are CRAZY. They are the wealthies class of people in the country, and they get the most government aid by a mile.

Back to earth for you!

manny78 said:
It was about time. Now let's see how long it will take before a democrat pussy starts crying....

You boys an Canada should start doing a better job as well..Check todays paper!

MattTheSkywalker said:

JJ

There is zero logic to your position. These people pay taxes every fucking time they buy something.

So your saying they get taxed once and every citizen of this country is double taxed? That's not fair. When they start taking out income tax from their pay then i wont mind them living here. Atleast then they are making some contribution to the handouts they take.

dumbell150 said:

You boys an Canada should start doing a better job as well..Check todays paper!

If I was in charge things would change a lot. Now go tell this to our Liberal pussies in Ottawa. BTW recruiting people here to do this is nearly impossible. Canadians are by definition lazy fuckers. They love gun control and high taxes....

VicTusDeuS said:

So your saying they get taxed once and every citizen of this country is double taxed? That's not fair. When they start taking out income tax from their pay then i wont mind them living here. Atleast then they are making some contribution to the handouts they take.

The top 50% of earners paid 96% of income taxes last year. The bottom 50% paid only 4%.

So it seems as if tens of millions of people paid no income taxes. Shall we kick them out as well?

Top Bottom