Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Steriods Worth It To You ?

For me its not worth it. Last cycle I got what I can only descripe as steroid induced anxiety attacks. Thought it was some kind of heart condition and was scared shitless. Got checked out and now its fine, though. I will never again touch AAS.

Yes it's worth it. For me. But not for everybody. Even if it means destroyed kidneys,liver,etc..LOL..I wanna leave a bulked-up corpse.

Kano said:
... Now the question most of us know the risks that come with gear. Heart cancer inlarge prostate high blood pressure bitch tits bllod cots we all know them.

Can you point me to the clinical research you're quoting here? Aside from Gyno and high blood pressure I have not seen anything that supports those statements. The only study I have seen about heart conditions was done with 10 men that were hand picked out of 30. Even 30 is not clinically significant. 60 is the minimum. So 10 is a waste of time. Where is this research showing AAS causes cancer or blood clots?

Ulter said:
Can you point me to the clinical research you're quoting here? Aside from Gyno and high blood pressure I have not seen anything that supports those statements. The only study I have seen about heart conditions was done with 10 men that were hand picked out of 30. Even 30 is not clinically significant. 60 is the minimum. So 10 is a waste of time. Where is this research showing AAS causes cancer or blood clots?

Bump! Please post!

Put me in a casket as long as they have to put 4 additional handles on it cause its too heavy???? J/K But, hey Solidspine thats a great point, I cant wait to see how medical advancements will change the gear that will be avail.

Ulter said:

Ulter is correct. There haven't been the right kind of studies done to prove any of the things that you claim steroids do.

With that being said, they are not for everybody and if you have no desire to use them, than don't use them. Just because you had a side effect from use doesn't mean others will. Everybody's body is different and we all react differently to drugs. Do not use your one personal experiance with something and treat it like the end all, say all, bottom line truth. All drugs have side effects, there is no perfect drug. Million are using steroids safely and getting awesome physiques in the process. With all of the out of shape fat asses in the world we are the last group of people the Government or anyone else should be focusing on. If your reading this section and have already made up your mind that steroids are bad and you will never do them, I question your motives for being here. There are tons of very intelligent dudes using and stupid scare tactics with no scientific backing will not change our minds.

My .02

Top Bottom