Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid use and saving money

Geriasleo

Seems like steroids are getting cheaper and cheaper these days
Back in the old days when i first started using them a typical cycle cost close to or more than $1000 and you had to order international and they would charge a fortune for shipping
Now steroids are so much cheaper.
I would like to run a cheap cycle since I am on a fixed income pension
I’m 58 years old. Recently divorced with 4 kids. Dad bod to the extreme. 230 pounds. Would like to cut down to 195 area
Would winstrol and masteron be good for me?

i cant help you on this.. i already have a video coming out on attempting to run a budget cycle.. not to mention, if something is too cheap, then there's a reason and its never a good one...

you don't need steroids here. you just need to get on a proper diet and workout schedule

if you can't find 1 hour in your day to dedicate to exercise then thats on you
if you think you can go to walmart and buy processed junk and get rid of your dad bod then thats on you too

I would hold off. You need to have some sort of financial stability before running a cycle

Seems like steroids are getting cheaper and cheaper these days
Back in the old days when i first started using them a typical cycle cost close to or more than $1000 and you had to order international and they would charge a fortune for shipping
Now steroids are so much cheaper.
I would like to run a cheap cycle since I am on a fixed income pension
I’m 58 years old. Recently divorced with 4 kids. Dad bod to the extreme. 230 pounds. Would like to cut down to 195 area
Would winstrol and masteron be good for me?
no winstrol and masteron not good

primobolan and winstrol a better option

Top Bottom