Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone does pushups and then clap their hands together for kicks?

Think you're pretty good clapping behind your back, eh? My boxing coach could do 20+ clapping behind his head AND landing back on his knuckles to perform the next pushup on his fists.

But if you want a challenge.... here's one for you:

Straight-arm pushups.

Lay face-down and extend both arms directly in front of you, and place one palm on the other on the floor. Make sure your toes are on the ground as you would for a regular pushup. Then, using ONLY your toes and palms as points of support, attempt to lift your body off the ground.

Once again, laying on your stomach.... both arms completely straight an in front of you. One palm on the other on the ground. Legs straight and up on your toes. Then pushing ONLY with your toes and palms (knees, forearms and elbows can't be touching the ground) lift your body off the ground.

You can try it at home. And be honest.... if anyone can do one, I'll be impressed.

I can do one pretty easily, after much practice. But that's it.

the clapping pushup is a plyometric exercise and it is meant to build speed and explosiveness in the upper body. we used to that a lot when i used to box

This clapper shit would be a good way to get your ass kicked in my gym, so no I don't do them for kicks. Sorry, no boxers in my gym, just big stout corn-fed mofo's who would probably die of laughter if they ever saw my fat ass doing clap push-ups.

Carp out..........

OK,
Tell me I am not the only one who just read that the kid was only 13???? Who in the fuck are the MODS on this board? You should not be able to even access this board, much less read it if you are under 18 years of age. Hello GEORGE, hey GEORGE, why do you let kids on this board?

I normally just read on this board and never post, but this is ridiculous(sp)!!!!! This is a real great way to get this board shut down, especially with the BTS part of the board(which I love). I do not want to have to pay to read threads on this board b/c some fucking kids mommy sees him looking at a naked bitch on the internet or sees him reading about steroids and other BB drugs on this site.

This needs immediate attention!

Tripp OUT.......................

Besides who the fuck does push-ups anymore but little kids?

dont tripp man,
chill man, anit nothing wrong..

About the topic, i do my push ups with my arms as wide as possible with my hands shaping a fist on the floor(as hard a floor as possible), i do 50 before every workout,and there good.

I see still no one has taken my Straight-Arm Pushup challenge....

And if those were what Wizkid was talking about when he said he can do 4 or something, he's lying.

daniel bishop I can't quite understand how thay can be done, first thing I noticed was that its going to be all lats but then I noticed somthing, they can't be done and heres the reason,

If you have you body completly outstreached. You are now covering the greatest length you can while on the floor. From this position you cannot push your self up because you would no longer be in a straight line thus the two resting points on the floor would have to come close together, if they did not you simply cannot cover the same length on the floor when you are strecth out straight at to when your arms for a bend at the shoulders.

Do you understand what I'm staying? Now perhaps you didn't tell us something like you need to slide your hands in close to you as you move up, or when your doing it you are not truly outstreched 100% straight.

Top Bottom