Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any real clenbuterol testimonials from woman who've used it here?

costanz Life

Hi, I would like to read some experiences from females here who have taken Clenbuterol before for weight loss and definition, how bad were the side effects? and how good the results, I just want to educate myself and search about it before I take it. I see some men here answer a lot of girl questions, I welcome any advice from men that have helped women with their clenbuterol cycles. Thanx all!

My client Aggirl has come on the evolutionary.org podcast a couple times and talked in depth about her experiences with SARMS, steroids and drugs like clenbuterol. You can listen and subscribe to the show for free on iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

Here is a great article for you to read on the possible side effects of clenbuterol: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...effects-muskate-(trevor-kouritzin)-41090.html

This article talks about side effect free alternatives: http://www.evolutionary.org/alternative-to-clenbuterol

Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I haven't used clen myself in years and don't recommend it to my clients at all anymore. If they are trying to burn fat, I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

clen is very harsh on the heart. I am not a women but i have used it a couple times. it got popular because of celebs who have talked about using it, but has since died down a lot because it is something that requires a high dose to get results which also mean sides. I am just not a believer in trashing your heart and making cardio harder to get results. it just makes no sense to me.

there are better options. diet, cardio, and GW from sarms1 are far better choices.

Personally I hate clen. It can help with weight loss but just remember that it will burn muscle as well as fat. I think women can get great results without PEDs in most cases. The only product I would recommend for help with fat loss is Cardarine. It will help increase your endurance while doing cardio as well as directly burn fat. The side effects of clen are just too nasty.

Hi, I would like to read some experiences from females here who have taken Clenbuterol before for weight loss and definition, how bad were the side effects? and how good the results, I just want to educate myself and search about it before I take it. I see some men here answer a lot of girl questions, I welcome any advice from men that have helped women with their clenbuterol cycles. Thanx all!

A friend of mine bought some, tried it and got such bad headaches and blood pressure, even at very low dosages, that she eventually gave it away for me for free

Top Bottom