Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(((Any one who has been to Mexico!!! Do I have to...)))

BoomBoom

Do i have to go to one of the cities specified on the Ttokkyo web site under distributors to get there product or can I go to any vet clinic and get it??? I am going to Juarez soon but I don'y have enough time to go all the way to tijuana or mexicali while I will be down there if you have any info that could help me out let me know so if I have to make any last minute changes before I go I can. Like i said if I can get it at Juraez or any place close to that thats cool but if I have to go 700 mile out of the way I may be fucked
frown.gif

------------------
Skull-18.gif

Ya all ttokkyo stuff would be availible only at vet stores. SO, any vet in Mexico should carry the whole line of ttokkyo productS.

hopes this helps

Is Juarez considered a major City slopain? I ahve never been b4 and have no idea what I am doing I have just been ordering over the net but my g/f lives close (like 200 miles) from Juarez and she says she will take me over there but not all the way over to tijuana I don't wanna go by my self cause she is spanish and knows the area and I will be confused as a baby in a titty bar. It is tight across the boarder not even a mile she says and she say you can get any thing there...Does any one else know?

------------------
Skull-18.gif

yes Juarez is considered a major city

------------------
Reasons not to use www.tripod.com to host your website:
  • They suck.
  • They shut down your site because you have information about anabolic steroids and they just assume that means you must sell them.
  • Their servers are really slow some time.
Let me just repeat this again. Don't use tripod to host your site.

TJ, rosarito, ensanada, are all full of ttokkyo products even a few pharmacias carry
it, it costs more there though.

Top Bottom