Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar - first timer!

latinafeather

Hey! :)

Have been reading a lot about Anavar for the past year, but haven't made up my mind until recently.

Haven't bought anything yet but when my coach give me the big OK, I'll fix it :)

I'm gonna start real low cause it's my first time. 2,5mg/day and increase after a week to 2,5mg/day twice a day (am&pm) - then see what happends.

My question now is... what are your experiences with it? Results? Sides?

Thaaaaanks :)

Var will do lots...clear up your skin, harden your fingernails, vascularity, add a little mass...each person is different. Main side is the high BP, other than that, at that dose you won't see many negative sides.

I gained and kept a fair bit on my first var cycle but I ATE to gain and trained my ass off. Overall, sides were not too bad either but I never went higher than 10 mgs/ day. I've used it since for contest prep and didn't see the same gains but wasn't eating to gain either.

@psizzle_8 - thanks! Well I'm gonna increase the dose depending on how I feel - but it's better to start low and feel my way up :).

Have read different things about how long the cycle has to be. For a first timer 6-8 weeks? Seems right?

@caligirl85 - I'm training and eating my assssss off to gain mass now too :) how much strenght did you gain with your first cycle? Did you tighten up as well?

Normal cycle stays at 6-8 weeks whether you're a newbie or a pro, girl. Don't exceed that

@caligirl85 - I'm training and eating my assssss off to gain mass now too :) how much strenght did you gain with your first cycle? Did you tighten up as well?

I gained a fair bit of strength actually and my lifts all went up, while on cycle. I tightened up in the sense that my muscles got "harder" but I didn't get smaller. I looked like I was on something. Looked bigger!!

Top Bottom