Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright, since everyone else is asking, I have a question for needtogetaas too.

i might have to run somthing similar to this soon. Looks like if you eat alot, you would put on like 30 pounds haha

I guess I am a bit of an AAS hoarder.

needto, I broke into your house and stole that chlorothoxy! :evil:

Nah, you sent it to me bro. BTW, you got any more of that Dv1? lol!

I got 1 bottle left and I am saving that shit. The dv2 is awesome too though and I got plenty off that. ok I will tell everyone a secret.

The week before phera/dmt was to be banned. My manufacturer sold about billions of un bottled dieselbolan version on caps to a source a lot of us know. They sell the caps now as just phera but in fact they are dv1 and they sell it cheaper then i used to I think. So if anyone really really wants the dv1 I know where to get it. This place has a shit ton of it. :D

Ya, Christ man N2guard is the Mother load of all support supplements however its not the Jesus Mother marry load of all support sups . We can always just play hacky sack with your liver if you hate it that much. Give us something to do other then Call Rick'o shay a fag all day.

WTF is this all about!? Hahahaha stupid running jokes......

Can't I get enough respect for at least the correct spelling of my Name!? RickO'SHEA!!!

Thanks SL, you know I got mad love for You to bro.

Zed- I'm sorry for defending my hetro street credentials. Hahaha

I wish I had that stack, bro!!

Very nice!

NEEDTO, WHAT SUPPLEMENTS YOU COMING OUT WITH NEXT BRO??? BEEN TRYING YOUR PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO MY GOALS. AND THEY ARE AMAZING. LOVE THEM.

ANY SPECIALS OR DISCOUNTS?

Top Bottom