Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things I have learned as an old fuck

I've had less joint issues lifting heavier weights less reps/sets than doing the shitty high volume routines. Proper warmup is important, as is good diet and supplementation. So much more important as you get older.

IMO speed of the reps and form will attribute more to injuries than weight and rep count alone.

Things I am learning as an old fuck
1. When a 25 year old girl looks at me it's not because she wants to fuck me she is wondering why this old man is staring at her ass.
2. When a 35 year old girl looks at me.....you get the idea
3. When a 45 year old girl looks at me.....maybe!
4. When a 55 year old girl looks at me I think "what you looking at old bitch!" ( I forget I will be 56)
5. Tren is best AAS on the planet but it makes me sharpen my knife collection and stare at people after 8 weeks or so. Note to self short blasts of Tren only.
6. Don't run Tren without Masteron. Even better run it with Masteron and GH.
7. Don't run Masteron too high at my age. Your tinkle will be weak. Looks faggy.
8. Tren with Mastetron and GH is even better. Sorry I am getting old and repeat myself.
9. I love EQ at 1200 wk. I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. Yeah? I got winded walking up stairs
10. I either run EQ or Primo at all times.
11. Primo is wonderful if you have cash to burn...1G a week. If you dont mind limping around all the time
12. Feel good cycle at my age EQ or Primo/Test Cyp and GH.
13. Nothing made my arms bigger than NPP. As you can tell I am not on it now. Yeah, deca makes me huge too, really brings out the fatceps.
14. Another cycle I loved was the 4-700s 700Tren/700NPP/700TestP/700MastP with Primo in and out.
15. A-bombs can be run higher than I thought as long as you work up....150/ed was nice.
16. Fuck Deca...might help the joints but your face looks ridiculous. haha yep
17. If Var wasn't so expensive it would be my oral of choice....100-150mg ed. Var at 150mg/day + winny at 150mg/day is overrated.
18. Masteron is a better AI than Aromasin or Adex and fuck Letro. Don't agree, but I do like masteron because it manages estrogen well
19. Caber is fun. Prami isn't. I dream in cartoons ala roger rabbit on the stuff
20. Train faster,lighter, higher reps and all your old PL injuries disappear. I notice this too as I get older
21. Give your wife 50 mg of Primo a week and she will fuck your brains out.
22. Take GH your dick looks better and your wife will suck it all the time. ( This is true and the greatest thing ever.)
23. For some reason I have nothing to say about D-bol. It did make me strong as hell though. Bloated red faced monster look?
24. I have never tried T-bol or Halo. Run halo, 40mg/day with tren. Dont end up in jail, but look like a cyborg.
25. Dandelion Root really works at getting the water out...never would have believed it. Excellent
26. Did I mention GH makes your dick look like artwork? Fuck you if you don't believe me.

As some of you know I am a mod at GH15. These are things we have learned with real world in the trenches experience. I hope it brings a smile to your face.
Ken

GH15 lolz. good bro(s).

check pm's

Top Bottom