Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals to Injectables: EQ/Test C questions on dosing and duration

Scarab365

I have been lurking around the elite fitness forum for over a year now and have learned a ton from you guys. Up until now every question I’ve had has been answered in a pre-existing thread. I’m 25 years old 5’11” 205 lbs 11% bf. I eat an extremely regimented diet of approx. 50% protein 25% carbs 25% fat all clean food adjusting calories for my current goal. I have been weight training since I was 16. My experience with AAS is all with orals. In the last year and 3 months I have done a Helladrol, Beastdrol, Epistrong, Dieselbolan v2.0/Helladrol, and most recently another Beastdrol cycle which started as a Beastdrol/Tren TFO cycle but due to some prolactin sides and not having a nootropic on hand I had to drop the Tren TFO. I used HCG on the last cycle and am never going without it again. That shit is well worth the money. I’m planning on advancing to injectables and running an EQ/Test C cycle in the spring and will be using HCG 250iu twice weekly and adex .5mg a day on cycle and aromasin, N2BM post cycle and Unleashed for PCT. I am not totally decided on a kicker but am thinking of using the Tren TFO I have with dostinex to keep the prolactin sides down. I am looking to lean out and stay about the same weight on this cycle. I am wondering what you guys think about dosing and duration. Specifically how much does my experience with orals prepare me for a heavier dose of say 400mg EQ and 500mg Test C a week and a longer duration cycle? I’m thinking 15 weeks but am open to suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom