Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The year-long SARMs/Beast/Katana mega log.

GymDog99

Okay, folks. I was going to wait to post this after getting several months into it, but I'm having such great results, I thought I'd say "hell with it" and just post it up now and keep you guys updated on my progress as I'm going through with it.

I'll preface this log with just some background on myself. I'm 31 years old, 6'0" tall, and currently 220 lbs. I have been lifting for roughly 12 years now, and I've cycled AAS and PH's several times in the past throughout those 12 years. At my largest, I was about 255 (unknown b/f, but fairly lean, mid-low teens), and I've fluctuated over the years just due to life "happening" and being unable to go to the gym, unable to maintain my diet, and otherwise causing loss of size and strength. I was 240 a few months ago, but I've been chiseling down over the last few months and have now whittled myself to a lean, 220 lbs. with a single-digit bf%. Until I found MRSupps' products, I had not touched any bodybuilding supplements for roughly 6-7 years. I jumped back into the game with Dieselbolan 2.0, which took me from 230 to 255 (not all of it was clean). I was happy with the product, so I thought I'd do a Katanadrol cutter, which helped me whittle down to about 225 lbs.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I'm a firm believer in "homeostasis", in the sense that our bodies only want to be a certain weight/mass because that is what it is "set" to be. Whether you believe in any of his concepts/principles or not, T-Nation's Christian Thibaudeau discussed in one of his online articles about "tricking" your body into setting it's "mass homeostasis" to a higher level. I'll explain my situation to better clarify. When I started lifting, I was 155 lbs. Over the years, I've built up my physique, and now, "155" is no longer the "norm" for my body. Throughout the years, no matter how little I lifted, or how poorly I dieted, my body always would hover around the 225-235 range. I could eat like total crap, or I could starve myself, and my weight would not deviate from that range. This is my body's current "homeostasis".

As far as my personal goals, I would love to be as lean as I am (or leaner), and be a solid 240 lbs. I would like to "trick" my body into accepting a lean 240 (single-digit b/f%) as my new "norm". Again, this is all hypothetical, so you can criticize it or shoot it down all you want - I don't really care.

So here we are. I actually did not plan it this way necessarily, but with my planned "multi-cycle", it will be roughly a year long. Again, you can criticize this all you want, but I don't care. I've cycled enough compounds in my life that I know how my body responds and I've cycled compounds for extended periods and I'm aware of what I'm doing.

Anyway, here goes. Before laying it out, I'll explain that I have everything on-hand, and in some areas, I'm "experimenting". What I mean is I'm currently starting my 4th week on SARMs, and although I'm a firm believer in using "support" supplements, for the sake of seeing how my own body reacts to it, I'm running the SARMs completely by themselves. I'll elaborate in my cycle layout. Also, let me also say that all of my SARMs are from Uniquemicals, and you guys all know where everything else I'll be listing comes from:

SARMS, Round 1:
Week 1-8 MK-2866, 25mg/day
Week 1-8 S-4, 50mg/day

Week 9-11 Forged Post Cycle, 2 caps/day
Week 9-11 Unleashed, 3 caps/day

Beast/Katana, Round 1:
Week 10-15 Beastdrol, 30mg/day
Week 10-15 Katanadrol, 350mg/day
Week 10-17 HCGenerate, 6 caps/day
Week 10-17 Acnetame, 2 caps/day
Week 10-15 Forged Liver Support, 2 caps/day
Week 10-17 Formastanzol, 10 squirts/day
Week 10-17 Forged Bromo, 1 cap/day

Week 16-19 Forged Post Cycle, 2 caps/day
Week 16-19 Unleashed, 3 caps/day
Week 16-19 GWP Liquid Clomi, 25mg/12.5mg/12.5mg/12.5mg
Week 16-19 MK-2866, 25mg/day

SARMS, Round 2:
Week 20-27 MK-2866, 25mg/day
Week 20-27 S-4, 50mg/day
Week 20-27 GW-501516, 20mg/day

Week 28-30 Forged Post Cycle, 2 caps/day
Week 28-30 Unleashed, 3 caps/day

Beast/Katana, Round 2:
Week 10-15 Beastdrol, 30mg/day
Week 31-36 Katanadrol, 350mg/day
Week 31-36 HCGenerate, 6 caps/day
Week 31-38 Acnetame, 2 caps/day
Week 31-36 Forged Liver Support, 2 caps/day
Week 31-38 Formastanzol, 10 squirts/day
Week 31-38 Forged Bromo, 1 cap/day

Week 39-42 Forged Post Cycle, 2 caps/day
Week 39-42 Unleashed, 3 caps/day
Week 39-42 GWP Liquid Clomi, 25mg/12.5mg/12.5mg/12.5mg
Week 39-42 MK-2866, 25mg/day

SARMS, Round 3:
Week 43-50 MK-2866, 25mg/day
Week 43-50 S-4, 50mg/day
Week 43-50 GW-501516, 20mg/day

Week 51-53 Forged Post Cycle, 2 caps/day
Week 51-53 Unleashed, 3 caps/day

This is the overall plan. If I feel there is something that I need to tweak (i.e., dosage), I will do it by feel as I go. For those of you who want to nit-pick the doses, I've ran stuff like Anadrol and DNP, so although I have not ran Beastdrol before, I cannot foresee it being any worse that some of the harsher orals I've ran in the past. I'm not going to run it at 40mg/day, but I don't feel there's a need to start out at 20mg/day for the first week like everyone here seems to preach. If I jump into it and find out 30mg is too much, I'll back it off, but I highly doubt I'm going to run into that issue. Also, the plan is 6 weeks for each cycle of Beastdrol. Some here have told me to only go 4 weeks, but again, I'll be the judge of that. I've done enough compounds to know when to back off, so if I'm 4 weeks in and feel like I need to come off, then I will (and you guys will find it here in my log); if I'm on week 4 and ready for more, then I'll continue running it for the planned 6 weeks.

My primary goal in this year-long endeavor is some nice, quality strength gains. As mentioned earlier in this post, my goal is only a 20 lb. muscle mass increase, which is only my goal. If I wind up with more, so be it. Again, my goal is strength, not so much size. The demands in my life require me to be more of an all-around athlete, not just a gigantic muscle-bound wall of meat - the more mass I have, the more mass I have to run, jump, climb, etc. with. Obviously, with all the SARMs and such, I'm looking to chisel up, even moreso than I already am.

My diet in this will be (generally) "maintenance" level calories while using SARMs, and "bulking" level calories while using Beast/Katana (though I will err more toward the lower end of the caloric range to ensure that I don't accumulate much/any fat while bulking). Basic principles of my diet throughout this little journey will follow Christian Thibaudeau's "Carb-Cycling Codex", as well as the general rule of separating my carbs and fats as best as I can in my meal choices.

Before going further, I'll just say that I'm currently in the process of recovering (again) strength I've recently lost, mostly due to the hectic schedule in my personal life (family, work, school). Now that things are leveling out again, I'm trying to really hit this hard. I've been a lot stronger than the numbers I'll be posting early on in this thread, but no excuses, I prioritized other things in my life over the gym and it cost me. I'm now back in it to gain what I lost and then some. This won't be one of those "daily" logs, simply because I don't think this is Twitter and I don't feel it necessary to give a daily "play-by-play" of the goings on in my daily routine. I'll post up numbers and experiences/opinions throughout my yearly log. Maybe if you guys are lucky, I'll throw up some photos later as well.

Week 1, Day 1 (07/30):

Starting out with maintenance calories for 3-4 weeks to see how the SARMs fare in terms of body recomp. As far as my diet layout, it is built around Chris Thibedeau’s “Carb Cycling Codex” (T-Nation). If I haven’t lost any fat by week 4, I plan on switching up to a slightly calorie deficient diet combined with a stricter, more “traditional” form of carb cycling (no carbs during the week, followed by a carb reefed over the weekend). I will be working out 6 days a week, with 3 “heavy” days and 3 “light” days.

Tasted S-4 and MK-2866 for the first time this morning. An inarguably unpleasant taste, but it was bearable. I held a mouthful of water in my mouth and squirted the SARMs into my mouth before swallowing, then washed it down with more water. The aftertaste lingered for about 5 minutes afterward.

Week 1, Day 5 (08/03):

I’m not sure if I’m just getting used to the taste, or if I’ve developed a better technique to ingesting the SARMs, but the taste is not so bothersome and the aftertaste is very short-lived. I’m convinced that I’ve already experienced libido enhancing effects from the SARMs, as I am taking nothing else with them that would have any influence on my testosterone or libido. I’ve become significantly more…”influenced” by carnal thoughts.

Week 2, Day 8 (08/06):

The pumps are INSANE. Vascularity clearly more prominent. Taste has gotten better. Libido still crazy high. No signs of suppression at all.

Week 3, Day 16 (08/14):

Oh yeah…Today is the first day where I feel like I could (before hitting the gym) bench press semi trailers and deadlift houses. My strength is up – not AAS/PH levels – but it’s clearly increased. I’ve stayed at 220 lbs, but my muscles are fuller and I’ve clearly lost bodyfat. The most exciting part about it is I can LITERALLY see a visual improvement on weight loss each day. Of course, I really don’t have all that much fat left to lose, but it’s crazy how I can literally see my fat loss results change DAILY.

Week 4, Day 22 (08/20):

This shit is ridiculous. I’ve tried all kinds of dieting plans, tricks, strategies…you name it. I’ve always been about 10-12% bf at my leanest, and I just could not get myself any leaner; this isn’t to say that it wasn’t possible before, but being married and a father, as well as having a busy schedule and full-time job (and limited financial resources). I’m still floating at 220lbs., but as before, I continue to get leaner each and every day. My face has leaned up to where my cheeks have sunken in (for the first time in my life); I’m not talking about “meth addict” sunken cheeks, but I mean that my face has leaned up so much that I now have that “fitness model” face, where that space between my cheek bones and my jaw line have curved inward (at rest) as a result of leaning up in my face. My abs are coming out more and more everyday…this shit is magic!!! Still no signs of suppression (if you know what I mean). Libido is through the roof, despite the lack of testosterone support supplements.

Let me just add as well, just for the sake of “experimentation”, I started out with a fairly strict diet; in other words, I ate “A”, “B”, and “C” everyday, and did not deviate from my diet. To “test the waters”, so to speak, I’ve relaxed on my diet – not my macronutrients, but rather, my diet plan has become more of a “guideline”. I’m not eating junk food all the time, but I’m eating what I want, and not counting my exact intake of protein, carbs, or fat. I have a general “ballpark” idea, but no clue as to the exact numbers everyday. There were even a couple of special occasions where I dug into some wicked delicious (and unhealthy) chocolate ice cream cake and pizza; however, despite my deviation from my diet, my fat loss has not slowed.

Haven’t been to the gym yet today, but I’m gonna compile some of my lifting numbers and post them up here. I may also throw up some of my body measurements for the hell of it too. Stay tuned.

Looks like it will be an awesome year for you bro, hope you kill your goals! Have you considered running a low dose of test or transderm alongside the beast? I'm gonna be running a best/ test e cycle this fall, i'm pretty fired up about the two compounds working together!

Have you thought about staying on osta for the full year? It's only very slightly suppressive, and it could benefit your soft/connective tissue as far as pain and injury prevention.

Looks like a sick run bro!

Top Bottom