Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright, since everyone else is asking, I have a question for needtogetaas too.

thanks needto!

I didn't see you use the beastdrol, helladrol, or dieselbolan v2.0. I assume that's a separate cycle? :evil:

Ya, Christ man N2guard is the Mother load of all support supplements however its not the Jesus Mother marry load of all support sups . We can always just play hacky sack with your liver if you hate it that much. Give us something to do other then Call Rick'o shay a fag all day.

needto,

I have Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, Dieselbolan v2.0, Katanadrol v2.0, FormaStanozol, and Chlorothoxy.

I am on TRT @ 150mg/week.

I have plenty of test, deca, equipoise, dbol, anadrol, winny, anavar, aromasin, nolvadex, HCG, and pretty much anything else.

I want to know what kind of kick ass stack(s) I can do using your ntbm/mrsupps.com/rls supplements products. I can combine test, deca, etc. as needed. Needtogetaas, what is your opinion (and other big time PH/DS guys') on how to apply your supps/PH/DS for the "ultimate" bulking and cutting cycles. I'm not afraid to up the dose either.

discuss...

Fuck ya Bro!!!

Some guys have it TOO good! lol

Honestly, if you've got dbol and deca and aren't afraid to use it, you don;t need much else. That combo is the classic bad ass bulker and it works every time.

3 essentials with that combo ...

Forma , N2GUARD and HCGen.

Some GEAR would also make the most of that cycle. Both dbol and deca LOVE protein!

And of course, having all the PCT stuff gtg.

Dv1 was sooo sweet. I recently did a cycle of
1-4 Deisel 2 caps 3x/d
1-4 Kat 2 caps 3x/day
Test deca 300mg/week
Deca 125mg/week

Strength just kept going up and up and up.

Sweet cycle got gr8 results and very visable changes in how I look.
BTW that was a N2 cycle too.
LOVE THAT SHIT!

needto,

I have Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, Dieselbolan v2.0, Katanadrol v2.0, FormaStanozol, and Chlorothoxy.

I am on TRT @ 150mg/week.

I have plenty of test, deca, equipoise, dbol, anadrol, winny, anavar, aromasin, nolvadex, HCG, and pretty much anything else.

I want to know what kind of kick ass stack(s) I can do using your ntbm/mrsupps.com/rls supplements products. I can combine test, deca, etc. as needed. Needtogetaas, what is your opinion (and other big time PH/DS guys') on how to apply your supps/PH/DS for the "ultimate" bulking and cutting cycles. I'm not afraid to up the dose either.

discuss...

haha mods are making needto work overtime today

I guess I am a bit of an AAS hoarder.

needto, I broke into your house and stole that chlorothoxy! :evil:

Nah, you sent it to me bro. BTW, you got any more of that Dv1? lol!

Top Bottom