Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright, since everyone else is asking, I have a question for needtogetaas too.

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
needto,

I have Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, Dieselbolan v2.0, Katanadrol v2.0, FormaStanozol, and Chlorothoxy.

I am on TRT @ 150mg/week.

I have plenty of test, deca, equipoise, dbol, anadrol, winny, anavar, aromasin, nolvadex, HCG, and pretty much anything else.

I want to know what kind of kick ass stack(s) I can do using your ntbm/mrsupps.com/rls supplements products. I can combine test, deca, etc. as needed. Needtogetaas, what is your opinion (and other big time PH/DS guys') on how to apply your supps/PH/DS for the "ultimate" bulking and cutting cycles. I'm not afraid to up the dose either.

discuss...

Nice questin - sub'd

needto,

I have Beastdrol, Helladrol, Dieselbolan, Dieselbolan v2.0, Katanadrol v2.0, FormaStanozol, and Chlorothoxy.

I am on TRT @ 150mg/week.

I have plenty of test, deca, equipoise, dbol, anadrol, winny, anavar, aromasin, nolvadex, HCG, and pretty much anything else.

I want to know what kind of kick ass stack(s) I can do using your ntbm/mrsupps.com/rls supplements products. I can combine test, deca, etc. as needed. Needtogetaas, what is your opinion (and other big time PH/DS guys') on how to apply your supps/PH/DS for the "ultimate" bulking and cutting cycles. I'm not afraid to up the dose either.

discuss...

Well we all know that Test/deca/dbol is a 3 punch bulking combo. But bro you got deiselbolan v1 man? Lucky bastard right there my man. Any newb can spout of a test deca dbol is king og bulk line. Anyone who knwos any better and has been around a wile knows the orginal Deiselbolan v-1 is the real deal king of the bulk.

go ahead and click the picture and read for your self.

So the best bulk ever IMO would be test/deca/Dv1 my man. Now what is even better about this little pile of supplements you have is that you can run a dv1 kick start combined with katanadrol 2.0 and then followed by the chlorathoxy ( fucking damn bro you got all the good shit stashed away wow). How the hell did you get a bottle of chlorathoxy anyway? That products never even been sold. May push this out there in the next month or two though.

So here is the cycle ( keeping I know you and your history ) ..

weeks
1-16 test-E 250mg M/W/F
1-14 Eq 200mg twice a week or 400mg once a week truthfully it dont matter. I tend to like to space shit out.
1-12 deca 200-300mg every week
1-4 Dv1 a cap 3 times day
1-4 katanadrol 2.0 250mg every day split up
4-8 chlorathoxy as per the bottle. I think its 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm or mite be 10 and 10.What ever it is it last 4 weeks
8-16 winstrol 25mg twice a day
During the dv1/katanadrol and the winstrol be sure you are running N2guard full dose every day or a combo of Ruthless 3-d.Krill-Ts,and forged liver support ( damn N2guard covers everyhtin and then some lol).

Then since you are on hrt your pct would be a bit different 4-8 weeks of hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm. 4-6 weeks of Forma-stanzol to take care of any lingering estrogen/progesterone the winstrol did not kill off. As I remember you are prone to Gyno and you are also often on a low dose nolva all the time. Make sure you drop that nolva you are always on before the cycle and don't pick it back up till after 4-6 weeks of the forma-stanzol is over.

Now I would run L-dopa and Arimadex from the start of the whole cycle for your self my man. PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWW Ok I think that is the bulk cycle lmao.

Thats Bullshit !!!
That Diesolbolan V1 (Original) was the baddest and best Bulker ever!!! I had one botlle of that shit and its all gone, got it when it first came out. It was the shit to get!! Hands down!! I remember when it came out alongside the beastdrol at the very first stages of its grand opening. I miss that bigtime. Why can't we not have it again????:(

Top Bottom