Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The year-long SARMs/Beast/Katana mega log.

Sorry for the long gap between posts. Busy, busy, busy...

Week 5, Day 29:

Libido still up, no male "functioning" issues, despite taking ZERO hormonal support supplements (i.e., Unleashed, HCGenerate, etc.). I've continued to lean, but I'm now consistently weighing 222.5 lbs. My cold measurements (as of last week, when I measured) are as follows:

Neck: 18"
Chest: 50"
Bicep: 17.5"
Forearm: 13.5"
Waist: 33"
Hips: 42"
Thigh: 27"
Calf: 17.5"

Numbers are rounded down to the nearest "large" fraction (i.e., forearms were 13.625", but rounded down to 13.5")

My back was a little tight last week, which seemed to affect some exercises, but not others (ex: barbell bench did not go up, but dumbbell bench press did).

The sides from S-4 have not worsened now, even after 4 weeks. I'm going to keep it at 50mg/day for this cycle, but when I start it up again after PCT following my first round of Beastdrol/Kanadrol, I'm going to dose it at 75mg/day to see what happens.

I've never tried Sarmssearch or how it is bottled, but my biggest complaint with Uniquemicals' products is the type of bottle has a "childproof" lid, which is good, but it does not form a good seal, and if not kept upright, or if it's knocked over accidentally, a small amount will leak out. Additionally, it seems like some of the liquid is also lost in the "drawing" process; if you dip the syringe too deep in the bottle, residual liquid clings to the outside of the syringe, which over time, affects the supply. This is my only explanation, as I dosed it at 50mg/day, but found that my first bottle of S-4 ran out a few days short (by Day 26). Not a huge deal, just got to be more careful not to put the syringe too deep in the bottle when drawing the liquid out.

I forgot to add in my original post, I am also taking Need2Slin and Alpha T2. An interesting weight-loss observation I've made so far with a little "experiment" I've done is I only take 1 cap of Alpha T2 each day, approximately 2 hours after my last solid meal following my workout. Then I'll go to work and fast for 6 hours (so a total of 8 hours without food). I'll usually take my lunch break and load up on a decent meal, typically moderate carbs and high protein. Every time I do this, I can literally see a visible improvement in my leanness I can only assume it's a synergistic result between the fat oxidation effects of the SARMs and the fat mobilization effects of Alpha T2's Rauwolscine HCL.

I'll get some lifting numbers posted up in the near future. Also, for the sake of avoiding overtraining (since SARMS and AAS are not the same in terms of muscle recovery rates)and to reliably manage my workouts between my job, school, and my family, I've switched to a 4-day split: Legs/Abs, Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, and Shoulders/Traps/Abs.

Week 5, Day 35:

A few days ago, I finally started "seeing yellow", but it only happens upon waking and goes away almost immediately. I only notice it upon immediately waking and looking at my cell phone to check for missed calls/messages.

Things are still going well; I've got three weeks of SARMs left before my mini-PCT, and then it's onto THE BEAST!!!

Just so you guys have an idea as to what my overall plan is with this year-long multi-cycle program...

SARMs, Round 1: I wanted to try SARMs out for the first time, see how it went, and I wanted to ease into this program. My diet plan has been very relaxed, as again, I wanted to see how SARMs were without doing anything "special" with diet. Since I haven't steadily done cardio since my wife had our child several months ago, I again, wanted to ease into this program, so I started with just weights and no cardio.

Beastdrol/Katanadrol, Round 1: Here's where I plan on getting more serious. Diet will be pretty clean, and calories/carb intake will vary, depending on the training activity/intensity level that day, so that I can keep my mass gains as lean as possible. I will be introducing cardio in this phase. I own a Prowler 2 sled, and I will be using it at the end of every back and leg training day to really blast my back and legs. In this phase, I will be switching from a 4-day training routine to a 3-day training routine, which will be arranged so that I can maximize the number of quality training days. With the training schedule I have laid out, I will have 8 solid training days per muscle group in the 6-week cycle. The main goal in this phase is strength, though with my increased caloric intake, I expect to see a solid 6-10 lbs. of LBM.

SARMs, Round 2: In this phase, I will be increasing my S-4 dose to 75mg/day, and I will be adding in GW-501516 at 20mg/day, so essentially it will be a full 8 week long SARMs "triple stack". I will increase the cardio to include more running and stair drills, as well as continue training with the Prowler 2 sled. I will probably keep my training to a 3-day split, but I will be doing more cardio on my "non-training" days. The goal in this phase is to increase my endurance, strip off any fat accumulated from the previous Beast/Katana cycle, and further lean down more. My diet will be more restricted than from the first round of SARMs, and I plan on changing to a cyclic ketogenic diet for part or all of this phase.

Beastdrol/Katanadrol, Round 2: I will be repeating the same training and a similar diet as the first Beast/Katana cycle; the only difference will depend on my results from the first phase, I may be stricter on my diet, or I may increase my caloric intake as I see fit. The main goal in this phase is strength, though with my increased caloric intake, I expect to see a solid 6-10 lbs. of LBM.

SARMs, Round 3: I will be repeating the same training and diet as the previous round of SARMs. The goal in this phase is to strip off any fat accumulated from the previous Beast/Katana cycle, and further lean down more. Basically, the goal here is to increase my endurance further and polish up my physique with another recomp.

Looks like it will be an awesome year for you bro, hope you kill your goals! Have you considered running a low dose of test or transderm alongside the beast? I'm gonna be running a best/ test e cycle this fall, i'm pretty fired up about the two compounds working together!

As much as I'd like to go all out on this, I'm gonna be raising eyebrows at work already as it is! Good luck with your cycle, though. I'm sure Beast will be a nice kickstarter for your Test.

Have you thought about staying on osta for the full year? It's only very slightly suppressive, and it could benefit your soft/connective tissue as far as pain and injury prevention.

Looks like a sick run bro!

I might consider it, seeing how the only time I'll be off it is when I'm running my mini-PCT between my SARMs and PH cycles.

Week 7, Day 46:

Well, came across my first disappointment. I'm not sure how it came up this way, but my Uniquemicals MK-2866 and S-4 seemed not to last as long as I figured it should have. Sure, I figured some is lost when you dip the syringe in the bottle each time, but I SHOULD have had 60 days worth of SARMs, and my bottles are extremely low; I can't tell by just eyeing it, but if I had to guess, I will be running out of MK-2866 and S-4 by the end of the week, which is a week earlier than I had planned, and about 10 days earlier than the bottles should have run out. I'm not saying Uniquemicals shorted me on SARMs, but I'm running out of this far sooner than I should be. I'll be curious to see if I run into this issue on my next round of SARMs...

With that said, my cycle schedule - if I am, in fact, short by a whole week - advanced a week, and I will be starting my mini-PCT next week. I'll keep you guys posted when my SARMs bottles run dry.

As far as my progress, I'll just give you an update. First, as a reminder, this current run of SARMs was somewhat of a "pre-cycle", as I wanted to run MK-2866 and S-4 and see what it did on its own, even when not eating so clean (maintenance calorie level, but little effort on being strict in WHAT I eat) and without cardio. Despite not having the best diet for 6 weeks, and doing no cardio, I was thoroughly impressed, as I still continued to lean up, get stronger, and improve my overall body composition.

Currently, I am in Week 7, and my plan was to switch to a strict Cyclic Ketogenic Diet (but still no cardio) for the last 2 weeks. Although I might be running short on my SARMs, this is what I plan to do through the end of my SARMs cycle. So far, I'm halfway through this week, and I've noticed an even more rapid fat loss...I can't wait to see what happens the next round of SARMs, when I kick up my S-4 dose to 75mg/day and add in GW-501516 and cardio!

I'm still floating around the same weight, about 222 lbs. Haven't measured any of my bodyparts since, but I might do that prior to jumping on Beast/Katana next month. I will be posting up some strength numbers here as well, before starting the Beast/Katana, as well as some "pre-Beast/Katana" pics to show you where I'm at before really getting serious into this multi-cycle madness! Stay tuned!

Just thought I'd give an update. I'm currently running my mini-PCT, waiting for the next couple of weeks to pass so I can really kick this shit off with my first round of Beastdrol/Katanadrol.

Just in case you were wondering, my S4 ran out several days short, lasting about 52 days of my 56-day cycle. The MK-2866 lasted me 55 days.

Not sure if my scale is reading accurately or not. It's a digital scale, it's several years old now, and I paid probably $50 for it, but who knows. Since coming off my SARMs, my scale now shows me weighing at 230, up from about 222 lbs. My diet has not changed, so I'm not really sure where this weight change came from (keep in mind that I weighed about 220 prior to my SARMs cycle. Strangely enough, I do not look different in the mirror - not more muscular, not any less leaner. I measured all my bodyparts and nothing has changed. Water weight? I don't know. Just seems strange to shoot up that much in weight suddenly.

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted, though I may not post again until closer to when I start the Beastdrol/Katanadrol. I'll probably be throwing some photos up soon so there's a "before" reference point.

Top Bottom