Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's 2007 Competition Journey!

Twiny how does the veggie juice taste? I was thinking about getting one of those.

Happy you enjoyed yourself over the holidays! Keep up the great work :) Good things going to happen for 07 :rose:

Sassy69 said:
The only stinker w/ juicers is that you can't store the juice for very long -- you have to do it right there & then chug it almost. Which makes it hard when you have a full day at work... :(

But they are awesome. Its amazing what you can shove in there.

Why can't you store it very long?

Sassy oh I know, the new one I got is amazing though, so easy to clean, it's stainless steel, and it extracts alot more juice than my old 1, that I broke :( My goal is to stick in a glass of juice when I get home after work, after training.

Bunny well it depends on what veggies you use, of course you can always make fruit with it also. :) Also I drink it down rather quickly it's not something I'm doing for enjoyment or taste if you know what I mean more for the health benefits, and to keep my body getting to acidity again. There's no room for illness in 2007 for me ;) lol

Daisy, the juice spoils if it's stored and the enzymes are damaged, so it needs to be used right away.

Jan. 1st.

No gym today, because it's closed

1 fat burner

Meal 1
1/2 grapefruit touch of splenda (all out of stevia got to buy more)
1/3C oatmeal
1 scoop protein
3 fish oil
1 multi
1 ginseng cap.

Veggie juice (celery, pasley, spinach, carrot, beet, red and orange pepper)

Meal 2
shake

Meal 3
3oz roast beef
1/2C rice
lots of salad and veggies
probably an oz of sweetpotato

Last edited:
Its amazing what you can stick in those things - I ususally buy my veggies in bulk at Costco or someplace and get a lot of the stuff like beets and stuff that I wouldn't normally eat as a "vegetable" because I hate the taste of them, then usually also try to include some wheat grass and then put in some carrots or apples - something to make it taste decent -- otherwise it is nasty as hell. And don't put onions or anything like that in there - it will make your stomach ball up like a fist instantly.

Sassy69 said:
Its amazing what you can stick in those things - I ususally buy my veggies in bulk at Costco or someplace and get a lot of the stuff like beets and stuff that I wouldn't normally eat as a "vegetable" because I hate the taste of them, then usually also try to include some wheat grass and then put in some carrots or apples - something to make it taste decent -- otherwise it is nasty as hell. And don't put onions or anything like that in there - it will make your stomach ball up like a fist instantly.

:lmao: @ the onion comment, I know from experience about that 1. It was also the time I decided to get the BF to try it, poor guy, let's just say he won't try my juice anymore, it's always like well what's in there.

Thank you ladies, happy New year to all of you also! CK lol I was sleeping through New Years eve.

Jan. 2nd

Veggie greens + 1 oz Goji + 5g gluatmine + fat burner

Meal 1
1/2 grapefruit
1C egg whites
1/2 oatmeal
touch of splenda

Meal 2
1/2C blueberries
1/2C strawberries
1 scoop casein protein

Top Bottom