Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/winny Log

seandh07

So I finally have all my stuff to start a quick 6 week tren/winny log. The tren is Ace obviously and ill be injecting that. The tren will be starting at 50eod and work up to 50ed. Winny will be 50 everyday. I have n2gaurd HCGenerate and prami. Currently 5'5" 175 12% hoping to stay between 165-170 @ 7% the diet I will include will not change, except for 1-2 cheat meals a week. While at the gym my workouts always change (just how I like it and it works for me) yes I wake up at 2am because I have to be at work by 4 (military) as you can see its relatively high carb, high protein, low fat diet. Extremely low sodium and virtually no sugar (except for the grapefruit) I had my first pin last night as well as first app of winny. I got really itchy from the winny and I couldn't drink enough water it seemed, I took prami last night to which knocked me the fuck out! Ill hit the gym around 530 today, enjoy!!

Wake up and drink 16 oz water and take all vitamins…to include: Multi, B-complex, L-Carnitine or dose of fat burner, Calcium, fish oil, BCAA’s and C.

Meal 1: 2:00
7 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, 15 almonds and 1 cup oatmeal or 2 slices Ezekial toast.
Or skip the oats and mix the eggs with ½ cup cream of wheat and cinnamon and make pancakes.

Meal 2 4:30 -
1.5 scoop whey isolate protein shake with water and 2-3 plain lightly salted rice cakes

Meal 3 7:00
7 oz ground turkey, 1 cup brown rice and 1 cup diced peppers red, green or yellow, and 15 almonds

Meal 4 9:30
5 oz tuna, ½ cup banana pepper rings, 8 oz sweet potato

Meal 5 12:30
4 oz flank steak with 3 oz chicken and 12 asparagus.

2:00 - 1 whole grapefruit and 20 almonds

Lift & Cardio -35 minutes 6 days a week—Keep cardio low intensity for now- elliptical, treadmill at 3.4, or bike.

Meal 6 4:00
7oz chicken 12 asparagus and 1 cup white rice or 8 oz white potato - on lifting days add 2 large rice cakes or a slice of P28 bread with a tbsp honey (any flavor rice cakes)
Also have B-complex, glutamine and 1,000 mg vitamin C

Meal 7 6:30 6 egg whites and a spinach salad and other added green veggies with balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar. 1 large rice cake with 1 tbsp sugar free jelly

7:00 at bed time
1.5 scoop Casein Protein Shake

Bed by 7-get 7 hours.

Minimum 2 Gallons of water

So my workout was pretty intense, right now I'm going med weight high rep

Incline dumbbell press
55x15
65x15
70x12
70x12

Incline dumbbell fly (could have gone heavier
30x15
40x15
40x12

Flat dumbbell press
65x15
70x15
75x12
75x12

Flat dumbbell fly (again could have gone heavier)
35x15
45x15
45x12

Seated dumbbell overhead ext
80x15
90x15
100x12
110x12

Cable rope tri ext
70x15
80x15
90x15

Cable reverse tri ext
80x15
90x15
100x15

Then abs and about 15 min cardio.

I've noticed I'm thirsty as hell all the time and the gym had me winded, and sweating like a pig!! Do you tren users pin at night or morning, I've been doing nightly injections

Today was back. I've noticed vascular had increased slightly, guessing this is the winny. I have a slight increase in aggression but get winded after about 13 reps. Nothing to extraordinary to report.

Pull ups
Body weight x 15 x 4

Close grip lat pull down
140x15
160x15
180x15

Barbell wide grip row
135x15
155x15
175x12
185x12

Seated close row (uses actually weights)
70 (per side)x15
80 (per side)x15
90 (per side)x12

Wide grip standing barbell curl
40x15
50x15
60x15

Preacher curl
45x15
55x15
65x12

Standing high cable curl (arms straight out like a cross pulling in towards head)
30x15x3

Did some forearm work now I'm doing cardio.

Ok so a little update, I think I've been taking to much prami, I've only taken it twice at .25 eod I'm thinking about going e3d. I woke up last night feeling sick as hell, and even almost Puked this morning. Insomnia hit me pretty good, got to bed around 8 but fell asleep around 11 (I wake up at 2am for work) i sweat all night last night to, and its 32 outside abd im burning the fuck up! I will update later after gym (if its open, really bad snowstorm right now) I have legs/shoulders. That will be fun with my legs still sore somewhat from injections.

Last edited:
Ok so a little update, I think I've been taking to much prami, I've only taken it twice at .25 eod I'm thinking about going e3d. I woke up last night feeling sick as hell, and even almost Puked this morning. Insomnia hit me pretty good, got to bed around 8 but fell asleep around 11 (I wake up at 2am for work) will update later after gym (if its open, really bad snowstorm right now) I have legs/shoulders. That will be fun with my legs still sore somewhat from injections.

I find that training the site I just injected helped it recover.. have you tried getting your hands on caber.. I have no experience with either but from what I've read caber is the better of the 2

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Yea I haven't found any caber in months, since I'm stacking with winny ill just keep the prami at .25 e3d which should be sufficient as far as prolactin goes.

Ok so a little update, I think I've been taking to much prami, I've only taken it twice at .25 eod I'm thinking about going e3d. I woke up last night feeling sick as hell, and even almost Puked this morning. Insomnia hit me pretty good, got to bed around 8 but fell asleep around 11 (I wake up at 2am for work) i sweat all night last night to, and its 32 outside abd im burning the fuck up! I will update later after gym (if its open, really bad snowstorm right now) I have legs/shoulders. That will be fun with my legs still sore somewhat from injections.

it could be the prami which is why i tell guys to try it out before running tren as a test and see how you react to it.

however more likely it is the tren causing this. 2 things.. you are gonna have to drink A LOT more especially before bed. and you are also gonna have to up your calories/carbs during the day (yea i know your goals are to cut hard and go low carb/cal but not gonna survive long on tren doing that)

also before bed i would drink some apple juice and some glucose tabs. then during the night take 3 more tabs and drink more apple juice to keep your blood sugar stable. when it drops thats when you are gonna sweat and get insomnia

google a list of low blood sugar symptoms and you will notice you are getting a bunch of those because of your diet you are running here. which is why i tell guys tren is a bad idea for the diet you chose. primo, eq are far better choices if you want to kill your sugars, cals, carbs on a cycle. tren nutrition partitions, so if your body runs out of glycogen guess what happens? your body rebels

Ok, I can tweak a few things to better suit. Lmao I have an emergency bag of M&Ms that I keep stored in my lunch box.

^^^ not a bad idea but i would grab some glycogen tabs and carry them around with you 24/7. they are slow release.

2 things you want to be carrying 24/7 with you when you run tren.

1. glycogen slow release tabs
2. water water water water

Top Bottom