Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/winny Log

Weekly update, strength through the roof, joint pain from hell and currently taking necessary precautions. I'm up to 183 despite eating lower than maintenance. I'm changing my split from doing a 3 day split back to back to working a 3 day split one day off and keep it like that. My joints are hating the extra stress of serious weight. Still loving this cycle and seeing changes daily.

Incline db press
60x8
75x8
90x8
100x4

Flat db press
70x8
85x8
100x8
110x7

Standing Cable incline fly
30x8
40x8
50x8

Standing cable flat fly
40x8
50x8
60x8

Skull crushers
80x8
90x8

Had to stop there due to not wanting to hurt myself more than I Already am.

Are you taking anything for joints at all

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Hopefully it'll work man.. wouldn't like to see you get an injury.. do you think it was the winny that did it

Hopefully it'll work man.. wouldn't like to see you get an injury.. do you think it was the winny that did it

Not sure, I had been doing moderate weight high rep in order to cut and tone but the tren is working better for me as a lean bulk so I went to heavy weight moderate reps and almost instantly got the joint pain.

i went through those forearm splints myself and it sucked. hopefully they will go away with time. i blamed it on the fact i would use gloves to lift, when i stopped using the gloves it took a little time but they went away.

my best advice is if it hurts don't do it. also the extra strength increase you are experiencing is not gonna help matters. it might be time to back way off on heavy lifting for a while until things catch up.

Top Bottom