Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/winny Log

So weekly recap (this will be a normal thing every week) so this week I have been doing injections eod at night, I also took .25ml prami some time as injection. I noticed doing this caused sleeping issues, especially if I didn't intake enough carbs throughout the day. The trans winny which I have been applying to inner bicep and chest leaves the skin really dry. Despite training to tone/shape muscles and cut fat, I have gained 6lbs. Muscles seem to have better shape and definition has increased slightly as well as better vascularity. This week ill be applying 1.2ml of the winny to inner thigh each morning (as oppose to 1ml every night) I will also be upping the tren from 50eod to 50ed taking in the morning. I am upping hcgenerate from 5caps/day to 6 (3/am 3/pm) as well as n2gaurd from 7caps/day to 8 (4/am 4/pm) I will be changing my diet a little and going with the same amount of food but less meals (going from 9 meals a day to 7 meals a day) I will also be cutting out more fats and adding more proteins, ill keep the carbs the same unless I need them. I have glucose tabs on have as well as some yogurt that I can sprinkle some M&Ms in to help regulate blood sugar (and cause it taste good!!!!) stay tuned later for my gym update!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m&ms.

Chocolate = my weakness. Def the one thing I miss right now!

keep up the good posts bro!

Update for chest day. Slept pretty well and overall well being is pretty good despite the crap life has thrown at me lately. I'm feeling more and more aggression by the day so we will see how that goes. In the gym I felt unstoppable, even if I couldn't finish a rep I would just do a negative rep with it. Hitting some new records already after just a week.

Incline dumbbell press
60x15
70x15
75x12
75x11(11was a negative)

Incline dumbbell fly
30x15
35x15
40x15

Flat dumbbell press
60x15
70x15
75x12
80x12

Flat dumbbell fly
35x15
40x15
45x15

Seated dumbbell overhead tri press
80x15
95x15
110x14

Cable rope tri ext
80x15
90x15
100x15

Reverse cable tri ext
70x15
90x15
110x15

solid workout man. I'm curious what's your workout split for any given week?

Monday-chest/tri
Tuesday-back/bi
Wednesday-legs/shoulders
Thursday-chest/tri
Friday-back/bi
Saturday-legs/shoulders
Sunday-off

So each group two times a week. That's how Arnold did it, I've been thinking about switching to that but I haven't done it yet

Yea I just started this one about 4 weeks ago. But Monday has a different workout than Thursday and that's the sane with everything.

You feel like its workin well for you? Like recovery is still adequate for each group?

Yea plenty of time for recovery. I have noticed I have a better shape, but ill credit the food, intense training, and obviously the AAS for that. I'm sure it doesn't really matter what split you do as long as your switching up every so often, I switch every 8-10 weeks or so.

Top Bottom