Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/winny Log

Tren blows my mind! Just got the myfitnesspal app just because I was curious. I'm only consuming 2576 calories a day, and I still gained 10lbs in 3.5 weeks! Mind blowing. I'm going to up a few things and try to reach 3000/day. Would be ecstatic to hit 190 by end of cycle! I'm just astonished by the weight gain while eating so few calories!

wha? wait a sec.. aren't you suppose to stack test with tren ALL the time? hmmmmm...

seriously i bet you are getting better gains WITHOUT the test. because you are letting your diet and training dictate your gains and the 1 compound is the icing on the cake. instead of throwing test, tren and a bunch of other shit

i also think because you already had your diet/training on point with a base that made things way easier .. frankly i'm not surprised by your gains.

wha? wait a sec.. aren't you suppose to stack test with tren ALL the time? hmmmmm...

seriously i bet you are getting better gains WITHOUT the test. because you are letting your diet and training dictate your gains and the 1 compound is the icing on the cake. instead of throwing test, tren and a bunch of other shit

i also think because you already had your diet/training on point with a base that made things way easier .. frankly i'm not surprised by your gains.

Didn't you get the memo Steve ? Tren without test equals no energy, libido, and mediocre gains :p ! Just playin I think if you want great gains keep the compounds simple and doses reasonable! Not to mention the dry gains without test are incredible , no matter what anyone says some people will hold more water with test regardless of using an AI . I am currently experimenting with helladrol and using dspark and hcg beside it and have never had such a powerful dry looking physique , sure test is great and makes you feel great, but isn't always necessary.

Didn't you get the memo Steve ? Tren without test equals no energy, libido, and mediocre gains :p ! Just playin I think if you want great gains keep the compounds simple and doses reasonable! Not to mention the dry gains without test are incredible , no matter what anyone says some people will hold more water with test regardless of using an AI . I am currently experimenting with helladrol and using dspark and hcg beside it and have never had such a powerful dry looking physique , sure test is great and makes you feel great, but isn't always necessary.

Bro without test your dick will fall off and you will become a woman.. the amount of shite that is spread around the internet is incredible.. I'm loving this log..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I've had virtually no sides! The occasional headache or night sweat but nothing to alarming, not sure where ppl started thinking you need test with tren. No libido?! Yea fkn right, I fucked my dick raw this week!! Sadly alot of ppl are extremely ignorant on tren. This is my second injectable cycle (yes only second, ive ran 3 PH cycles with great success and and a test e cycle) alot of ppl are scared of this compound. I think they are just lazy and get by on 'lesser' sides with other compounds. Like I said, I did my research and am having GREAT success on tren a solo cycle! Eating at maintenance and gained 10lbs of solid hard muscle, lost some fat and strength explosion, yes please! Def running tren e next cycle!! Love this stuff, will be a staple!!

I've had virtually no sides! The occasional headache or night sweat but nothing to alarming, not sure where ppl started thinking you need test with tren. No libido?! Yea fkn right, I fucked my dick raw this week!! Sadly alot of ppl are extremely ignorant on tren. This is my second injectable cycle (yes only second, ive ran 3 PH cycles with great success and and a test e cycle) alot of ppl are scared of this compound. I think they are just lazy and get by on 'lesser' sides with other compounds. Like I said, I did my research and am having GREAT success on tren a solo cycle! Eating at maintenance and gained 10lbs of solid hard muscle, lost some fat and strength explosion, yes please! Def running tren e next cycle!! Love this stuff, will be a staple!!

I've done plenty of research not just here but on other established sites and the amount of misinformation is simply staggering.. tren only cycles a hugely frowned upon and you can see why when people running it have no clue what's going on.. majority don't use caber/prami, take an ai when its not needed, and then try to recover with a hcg, nolva ,Clomid pct.. this is why I keep coming back to this site.. there is a bit more knowledge and the brothers and sisters post science rather than sprouting nonsense like your dick will cease to function etc.. and we have excellent logs like this that proved, when done correctly tren only can be a great cycle with great results

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Today I was feeling great so I pushed myself a little further than I should have, not to bad though. Did 3 sets per exercise again but went a little heavier than I should have and caused issues while working bis

Deadlift
225x8
275x8
325x8

Hammer strength iso high row
180x8
270x8
360x6

Hammer strength iso low row
180x8
270x8
360x8

Wide grip lat pull
200x8
240x6
240x6

Wide grip lat push down
150x8
180x8
200x6

Wide grip Bb curl
70x8
60x8
50x8

Close grip Preacher curl
75x8
85x7
75x8

This is said from someone older and from a place of respect/love/advice:

Stop being a fucking idiot. Every single time you've pushed too hard the last couple of weeks you have complained about joint pain and you seem to understand that your muscle strength has pushed too damned high for your current joint/tendon/ligament strength. Your last workout you backed off a little and felt much better. The very next day you push the envelope again and, no surprise, it hurts again. Take the hint. Take care of your body before you seriously hurt yourself and do damage you will feel for the rest of your life.

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY WHEN IT TELLS YOU SOMETHING HURTS!!!

This is said from someone older and from a place of respect/love/advice:

Stop being a fucking idiot. Every single time you've pushed too hard the last couple of weeks you have complained about joint pain and you seem to understand that your muscle strength has pushed too damned high for your current joint/tendon/ligament strength. Your last workout you backed off a little and felt much better. The very next day you push the envelope again and, no surprise, it hurts again. Take the hint. Take care of your body before you seriously hurt yourself and do damage you will feel for the rest of your life.

LISTEN TO YOUR BODY WHEN IT TELLS YOU SOMETHING HURTS!!!

I agree 100%. My elbows and shoulders are screwed and I am only 28. Over training, going too heavy too fast jacked me up. And this is before I ever used aas... Add juice into picture with easy strength gains your bound to really jack your self up.
Luckily ive learned to listen to my body and how to pace myself. I am almost fully recovered from my last injury. shoot to add a small amounts of weight every few weeks not every workout.

Yep my body was trying to tell me what did I do ignore it and rip goes the shoulder just that easy I will never be able to bench press again

Top Bottom