Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 tickets, need advice....please read

skippy

On the weekend of memorial day(Sunday) I was pulled over for doing 80 in 55. The officer gave me ticket for the speeding, and also noticed I had a limited permit liscense from a incident in July '96. It was to school, work, and medical. Well, he asked where I was going and I said to the lake basically forgetting about the permit. He then said he noticed the permit was for work ..etc.. I said I was employed by my father(which I am) and I was going to work for him that day at the lake, which I sometimes do....He said it didn't look as if I were going to work (I was wearing flip-flops), and I could argue that with a judge if I wanted....Anyway I know the speeding is not arguable( $105 fine), but if I have a signed letter in company letterhead from by boss(my father) saying I was going to work for him, do you think the ticket for driving on a limited permit ($255) will get thrown out? I talked to a lawyer and he said that should work, but I'm getting real nervous about going into court, this Mon. July 9. :confused: I need to hear from somebody with some experience or advice.....Thanks:)

yep, I should not have been going that fast......c'mon fellas, some of ya'll know about this stuff....give me some court tips....

I'm not a lawyer but I think your letter will work. Just have a good story made up just in case he asked what you did at work that day.

realize when you go to court you are going to have to pay court fees and shit like that.....you'll probablyhave to pay your speeding ticket at that time also because you got those 2 tickets at the same time....Now, bring a letter with you like you said you were going to bring...if the cop says anything about what you were wearing tell him your clothes were in the trunk along with your boots or whatever....you were running late you didn't have time to get dressed and that would lead you right in to your speeding ticket......sometimes if you talk tpo the prosecuter before court starts they can make some type of arrangement where you have to pay the fine but no points will be added to your license, OR they will just knock the ticket down to a lesser chrge e.g failure to use signals or improper lane change, something like that.........BUT either way your still going to have to pay some sort of fine........GOOD LUCK

I would bring the letter and have your story straight so you do not get caught in a lie and look real stupid. Also I would look into traffic school so you do not get any points on your license if it is available for you to attend.Will you be getting your license changed to a regular one and do you have many other offenses from traffic violations? Also hope that the cop gets tied up and pulls a no show! GOOD LUCK keep us posted on what happens and dress the role , slacks , coat and tie it makes a difference!! Also be well grommed and think of this as playing the role and you will be victorious!!

I'm mailing you something at your hushmail account now

okay, by "now" I meant whenever the elitefitness page stops crashing my browser when I go to the mail page.

I can't read the attachment on hushamil, I save it to my computer and it won't open it...it says something about wndows installer, incorrect line parameters, and Property of JPEG Group, whatever that means.....can you post it here???? Also, Thanks for the help everyone....

Top Bottom